Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Copy & Paste.

Go down 
+16
cupcakeluvsedward
down.the.rabbit.hole
newborrnvamp
electric city !
AmeCullen
RoadMan
false pretence.
unscripted
yocrowe14
sneaky little i.
Khaos_Kataastreifa
MsquaredRW
mypersonalsun
Imperius
Lairai
greenpixie1797
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 pm

"Lullaby" by The Remus Lupins
http://myspace.com/theremus...

Their last night.

Dedicated to Teddy.

FIGHT EVIL, READ BOOKS!

Wrock the Sims 2:
https://www.youtube.com/group/wr...
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

Number of posts : 3622
House : Esme WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 pm

"George, stop on the way and get us some red-hot-pokers to put out our eyes
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Teddy shakes his head. James is fifteen. He should be elbowing Teddy and winking, all grins and implications. He is far too old to be leery of females and much, much too young to be falling into the same trap that Teddy has. He worries for him. It is the first time he has worried for someone other than himself in so long that he actually feels pain with the emotion, stabbing at his gut. He cannot bear to think of James, childish and vibrant, ruined. “But you should be,” he answers quietly, and he resists the urge to dip his fingers into James’s pocket and pull out the corrupting photo. It has driven him to this, to what he is today, and that is not what James needs, not the way that Teddy needs it -- needs it so deeply that he wants to take James by the shoulders and show him exactly what he would be getting himself into. Instead, he turns around and leans in close, the taste of Victoire still on his tongue, and merely breathes for a second, looking into hazel eyes. “It’s not real,” he says, almost pleading.

^erm...part of a fic that I wrote and am currently editing.
Back to top Go down
Imperius

Imperius

Number of posts : 477
House : J-J-J-J-J-JASPER!
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:00 am

“Oh, honestly, Draco! You care more about that little snot than you ever did about me! He gets all your attention and affections, and I’m left unsatisfied and unloved!” she yelled, dropping her cool composure.

^Don't you just hate Astoria?
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 am

Egyptian Pound (EGP).

homework
Back to top Go down
cupcakeluvsedward

cupcakeluvsedward

Number of posts : 526
Location : my own fucking nightmares with my teddy bear & blankie
House : My beloved Revspers House :) cause im Team JASPER 100%
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 am

Chapter 1: A Spell Gone Wrong
“I swear I’m going to kill Snivellius. If it weren’t our last year and Dumbledore hadn’t threatened to expel us I would petrify him until his last greasy hair strand would fall out.”

“Are you speaking about Snivellius again Sirius?” Lily came up to them loaded with books “Hi James” she greeted her boyfriend with a gentle kiss on the lips.

“I want one” Sirius said putting his lips to Lily, while she followed his little game. James hit his best friend on the head with one of Lily’s books.

James, Sirius and Lily continued walking towards Transfiguration talking about Snape’s last move. That had caused Gryffindor to lose 30 points in Potions Class.
“We’ll show him. We will recover thirty points in Transfiguration. No one can beat me or my Prongs in transformations” Sirius said as he passed his arm over his friend. “Hey, Remus. Where have you been Oh!” he said with a devilish smile when he saw Remus walking with Andrea, a girl in there same year and also in Gryffindor “Miss Markins” Sirius did a greeting fit well for King Luis XIV court.

“Don’t be a clown Sirius” said Andrea, while Professor McGonagall came out to tell her students to come in.

“He can’t avoid it” Said James.

James and Sirius recovered the 30 points they lost in Potions, but with much more greater difficulty than which they had been removed with. McGonagall was very strict and took them to their knowledge of animagous to impress her. When they left the class they were happy and they were playing around and joking on their way to dinner. Lily, who was already there, was talking to her friend Andrea, a girl with long hair and brown eyes so dark and deep like Snap’s heart (as Sirius would often say). Lily was going to play a prank on Snape. Even though she was a prefect, she was the good girl, no one understood how she became the girlfriend of the leader of the Marauders. She loved rules just as much as she loved her boyfriend but she also liked to make Slytherin suffer, at least if she had a reason to.
“We should really do something to make them suffer and make them look silly in front of the teachers.”

“Totally” Andrea said lively “Let them look like fools infront of the whole school” evil smile crossed her face, but turned into a grimace of disgust when she heard Snape’s voice.

“Well, well, well, and where are the two mudbloods going without their bodyguards?” Said Snape, forcing a smile, without realizing that James. Sirius and Remus were behind him.
Sirius had to grab James and Remus by the their robes so that they would not go and kill Snape on the spot , it was weird because that role should be played by Remus, but when Andrea was concerned, Remus lost control as much as did James with Lily. Also, he wished secretly to see Snape mocked by Lily.

“Shut up Snivellius,” Lily responded coldly

“Don’t get cute with me Mudblood” Snape said hate dripping from his mouth. Lily’s face fell in disgust.

Lily pulled out her wand and pointed at Snape. Andrea was helping Sirius to grab James who was desperate to break loose and crush to Snape. Shouting things like "If you touch her you are dead”, but Snape was highly concentrated in what Lily was doing. Unfortunately for him, Lily was excellent and very clever with enchantments and with her wand, so before they knew it, Snape was bound and hung from the lamp of the aisle, while everyone around him laugh. James and Lily were launched into the embrace, and then turned to see Snape and he pointed his wand at him.

“Don’t even think about it James Potter he provoked me and I defended myself. If you hurt him I will take points away.” Lily told him.

Lily laughed at the comment she had just made to James. Leaving Snape hung from the lamp they went to the Great Hall, while Sirius kept telling James how much he loved his girlfriend. "The best, Prongs, you could not have pitched a better girlfriend" Sirius said "Oh, how I love you" and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek while James tried to move him out of the way and everyone else laughed.

^fanfic im translating
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cupcake_FB
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

I've always had people around
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

[20:20:38] @ KATARAMA! : NO NO NO NO NO
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 am

morphine and lollipops - FanFiction.Net
Interact with writer, morphine and lollipops, who has archived 5 stories for Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, My Sister's Keeper, Jodi Picoult, and Misc. Tv Shows.

^^uhh, I'm so not googling Gus's ff.net....
Back to top Go down
Imperius

Imperius

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 am

will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete

^the computer lied! it took like 1 1/2 hours!
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Keep a notebook. To R. V. Cassill, notebooks are "incubators," a place to begin with overheard conversation, expressive phrases, images, ideas, and interpretations on the world around you
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Alice~15
Angela~10
Bella~4
Billy~9
Carlisle~ 27
Charlie~10
Embry~9
Emmett~36
Eric~10
Esme~11
Jasper~ 28
James~18
Jared~ 10
Laurent~ 10
Leah~10
Mike~9
Phil~10
Renee~10
Renesmee~8
Rosalie~8

RIP
Jacob
Lauren
Edward
Sam
Quil
Paul
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 am

Everybody has their favorite definition of the word "Pagan." Most people are convinced that their meaning is the correct one. But no consensus exists, even within a single faith tradition or religion as to the "correct" definition of "Pagan." The same problem happens with the definition of "Christianity," and probably with many other religions.
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

Number of posts : 1595
House : ALICE :)
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Mackayla Dykes led last year’s squad in batting average as an eighth grader, hitting a blistering .443. Whitney Crowe, one of three seniors on the 2009 squad, followed with a .396 average and also led the team in RBIs with 32 in 2008. Close behind was Kelsey Knight, also an eighth grader last season, with 29.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bball_playa_24
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 pm

A chocolate square (Giradehli or however you spell it: I am lazy) Because your (character) is rich, creamy, and utterly delectable.
-An old clock-thingy. Cause you act more so then your age. And you have a good grasp on time.
-Numerous feathers. Cause you make me laugh.
-A toy motorcycle. Vroom, vroom. ;D
-The flower. I dunno how to say it without sounding corny, but your pretty on the inside.
-The numerous ribbons. They are colorful, as are you, plus you are very held-together.
-A wooden heart. Cause I love you, and think your bomb.
-Many buttons and other misc. tidbits. Cause well. Take the red button. It is big, and it attracts your eye. But it is also very mature, if even in a childish way. Well. Like. Buttons like that could be seen on a buisness jacket. But like, a cool buisness jacket with red accessories and all that. What I am saying is, it is cool. More or less. As are you.
-An old penny, for your thoughts on my gift.
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 pm

+Emmett
-Renesmee

Alice~16
Angela~10
Billy~9
Carlisle~ 27
Charlie~10
Emmett~57
Esme~11
Jasper~ 28
James~18
Jared~ 10
Laurent~ 10
Leah~10
Mike~9
Phil~10
Renee~10
Renesmee~9
Rosalie~8

RIP
Jacob
Lauren
Edward
Sam
Quil
Paul
Bella
Eric
Embry
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Remy is leavin' tonight. Going back to New Orleans."
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:55 pm

The pupil is located in the centre of the iris, it allows light to enter the retina. It appears black, because most of the light entering the pupil is absorbed by tissues inside the eye.

The lens is a trasperent biconvex (which means that it has two faces that curve outwards.) structure in the eye, that with the help of the cornea helps to refract light to be focused on the retina.

The iris is a membrane in the eye, it is responsible for controlling the diameter and the size of the pupil. It also controlls the ammount of light reaching the retina. The eye's colour is the colour of the iris.

The optical nerve transmits electrical impulses from the retina to the brain, it connects to the back of
the eye near the macula.

The cornea is a transparent, dome shaped window that covers the front of the eye, it provides 2/3 of the eye's focusing power.

The Retina capturse light rays and converts them into electrical impulses, these impules travel along the optical nerve to the brain where they are turned into images.

The Hyaloid Canel's purpose is to supply nutrient to the lens .
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Glee Sneak Peek: Gold Digger
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:57 am

*had nothing to paste until she copied this Razz*
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 am

Maya (illusion) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maya in Illusional Hinduism|Maya in Buddhism|Maya in Sikhism|Notes
In the Hindu scripture 'Devi Mahatmyam,' Mahamaya (Great Maya) is said to cover ... There is a range of beliefs in Buddhist thought regarding the question of the ...
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Alice~17
Angela~10
Billy~9
Carlisle~ 28
Charlie~10
Emmett~59
Esme~11
Jasper~ 28
James~18
Jared~ 10
Laurent~ 10
Leah~10
Mike~9
Phil~10
Renee~10
Renesmee~5
Rosalie~8

RIP
Jacob
Lauren
Edward
Sam
Quil
Paul
Bella
Eric
Embry
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 pm

*Scor*

I smiled when I realized that Vena was actually going to let me buy her things for her and quickly placed my jet black parchment and iridescent ink on the counter, along with a large black quill that looked suitable for classes and writing on my own. Vena's things went onto the counter beside mine and when Celine showed up behind me, pouting at being left alone, the crystal paperweight was added to my purchases. I easily shelled out the money for all of it and jingled my bag to find that I still had plenty of money for the rest of the month until mother sent more. I had Vena's things put in a separate bag and I unceremoniously passed over the paperweight to Celine, who seemed less fascinated by it now that she actually owned it. We walked out of the shop and glanced up and down the street. "What now?"

*Eris*

I walked up to the front where James had already paid for his things. "Yes, I'm finished," I said in a voice that was quiet enough to surprise me. I put my things on the counter and, instead of using my pocket money, had them put it on my father's tab. We had plenty of credit in all the stores in the wizarding world, so even if I were broke I could likely buy whatever I wanted if I really needed it. I gathered up the few small bags (they had put the ink in separate bags so they wouldn't bang together) and held them awkwardly in one hand so I could make sure one hand was free, in case James decided to hold it again. "Well, then. Do you want to go to Honeyduke's now or is there something you'd rather do?" I felt odd deferring to someone like this, but I really wanted to do whatever would keep him happy and walking with me. It was a completely abnormal and wonderful feeling.
Back to top Go down
Imperius

Imperius

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 pm

MOOOOOOOOOOOOONY

^*laughs* So I'm too lazy to type it out more than once....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste.   Copy & Paste. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copy & Paste.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next