Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

my stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prettyvampire

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-10

my stories Empty
PostSubject: my stories   my stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 9:42 am

well i don't do fanfic but i love to write and people tell me wats wrong with my story and wat i need to fix so when ever i find a place to post my stories i put them on.

well here's part of a story i started like last night

Where can we go to save ourselves? Where can we go were no one hates us? When will be the next time we have to run for our lives because of the stupidity of someone else’s pack? I ask myself these questions every day. Too protect myself and my pack I must know when and where something will happen but I almost never know when or what that something is. We’re pretty lucky now in this day and age. The ones who are killed and the ones that kill are quickly found but sometimes it’s easy to believe that there where more involved than there actually were and those of us who did nothing get blamed. Sometimes the person killed is never found even when the signs are all around.

o by the way it's a werewolf story i would write bout vampires but for some reason i can't write bout them no matter how much i love them
Back to top Go down
CamCullen

CamCullen

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-02-18

my stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stories   my stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:06 pm

sounds pretty good so far.
keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mini_cooper12
prettyvampire

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-10

my stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stories   my stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:04 am

here's a bit more of the story

It used to be when ever someone was killed they were left where everyone could see because our kind was stupid. When that would happen there would be hunts for the perpetrator who was almost always never caught. Someone who had done nothing was killed burned at the stake or beaten to death in the street.
We’re lucky we’re immortal. We can be killed. And I stress the can. But we are born again unless our bodies are burned. I myself have been killed two or three times but the people who killed me were rich and not superstious unlike the poor.
I’m now 16. It’s been nearly 17 years since I was last “killed”. Usually at 20 we stop aging so we have to move around quite a bit when people start to get suspicious of us for never looking any older.
When we move from place to place and it is like we were never even there. We delete any evidence that we had been there. When we get to the next place we just make some new records and try to fit in, getting odd jobs here and there to survive.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

my stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stories   my stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:00 pm

here is part of a story i posted on the Creative writing thread, and i had posted it on the drama skits (but i changed the ending)
gosh i'm such a wierdo...

BPoV
OH MY GOD!! the second Edward's teeth sunk into my skin i felt as if fire was taking over me. I remember i had broken my arm once. the pain from that day was back... only worse. it felt as if somebody was talking every single part of my body and breaking it into tiny pieces, then rearanging them and doing it all over again. I screamed till i could scream no more. The pain blinded my eyes and made me nasouse (sp?) i tried to say Edward's name... it came out like, "E-- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" i felt bad for Jasper, having to feel this pain, and for the Cullens, having to put up with my screaming. It was then when i blacked out after screaming once more.
I woke up what felt like days later, yet it was only hours. somehow the pain over took me in my sleep, making me feel as though i was sleeping on fire. I couldn't believe it. maybe Edward was right, maybe death WAS better then this. I screamed again as pain inflicted me, inching closer and closer to my chest. Slowly, slowly. i screamed as the pain inched its way to my shoulders. Edward was whispering in my ear, trying to comfort me. "only a few more hours Bella." he would repeat. Hours? it felt like days! I wanted to kill him for doing this to me, yet i loved him the same. "This is what you wanted" i told myself amongst the pain. i screamed even louder as the pain was entering my breast. the it felt like a thousand trucks were running over me. The pain was so emmensly (sp?) great that i screamed myself raw in 3 seconds. three terribly long seconds of pain. like a million planes crashing on my chest, as the vampire venom entered my heart.
as soon as it had come, the pain was gone. I opened my eyes to find everything... clearer. i could see every speck of dust resting on the wall, every stroke of paint. i looked at Edward as he stared dumbfound at me. "Bella, your... your stunning!" he whispered. i looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. i could rival Rosalie! my hair was wavy and chocolate brown with lighter brown, red, and blonde highlights; my eyes were a pure crimson, my lips fuller and cheeks more promintent (sp?) and my eyes wide and doe-like. i stayed my orignial height, but my body had grown. My waist was smaller and i had grown a chest. i twirled a bit and giggled. wait... giggled? My voice sounded musical and i was graceful. "oh my..." Alice bounded into the room and squeled. "Bella!!! You look awesome!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she ran and hugged me, no longer able to break me. i hugged her back. "its so good to be out of the pain. i guess i should have listened to you Edward." i turned back and smiled at him ruefully. he chuckled, and smiled his crooked smile i love so much. "Bella, you grew! you know what this mean!" Alice smiled evily and my doe-like eyes widened in horror. "No No No!!!! No shopping!" i yelled, running down the stairs and around the house to escape Alice's evil grasp. i ran back upstairs after realizing she wasn't chasing me and saw all the vampires standing there shocked. "What?" ok why were they staring at me like that?
"Bella, you ran so fast we couldn't see you, usually we can see Edward when he runs...." wait... i was faster then Edward? a slowly smile spread across my face. "Cool! i'm faster then you Edward!" i laughed and ran circles around him. he chuckled. "somebody's hyper." i stopped and pouted. "So?" everybody laughed.
"Bella you should probably go for a hunt." Carisle suggested.
"I'll go with her." Edward grabbed my hand and out of the house we ran.

i have WAYYYYY too much free time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: my stories   my stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my stories
Page 1 of 1