Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:47 am

Hello, I am Kat, Promotional Posse's Admin (aka, the one in charge of this lovely team Very Happy). Very Happy This is the application. You answer the questions listed below (please leave the questions in your post, it will make it a LOT easier on me to know what question you are answering), and PM your completed application to me (klutzs rule!!) by November 8 (two weeks from today). If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Very Happy

Reqirements to Apply:

Job: to go to other sites and try to affiliate/promote the TA.

Requirements:
Must know good sites to promote at. Pushy, but not TOO pushy. Good knowledge of the TA. Member for AT LEAST three weeks.

::NOTE: to stay on this team, you must recruit at least three new members every month.

Questions:

1. Username and real name/nickname you go by here

2. How many sites are you on other than the TA?

3. Are you a pushy person? Remember, here in the Promo Posse, you have to be pushy enough to get the site out there, while not going too far.

4. How long have you spent here at the TA? You have to have been here at least for three weeks, preferably longer, to join the Promo Posse.

5. Why do you think you are qualified to be a member of the Promotional Posse? What makes you special?

6. How many friends have you brought to this site in the past?

7. How much time do you spend on this site in a day? It is important to have some free time to spare.

8. If you are accepted into the Promotional Posse, how do you plan to bring new members to the site?

9. Have you been involved in any leadership activities either at your real school or on this site? This is not an absolute necessity, but it is important to have good leadership skills. How have you distinguished yourself on this site?

10. Why do you want to be on the Promotional Posse?

So, just PM the questions and answers to me by November 8, and I will announce the members of Promotional Posse. Make sure you fit the requirements before applying! Good luck to everyone! Very Happy

EDIT!!!!! Due to the fact that I only received one application, I am extending this ONE WEEK!!! Make sure you get your applications in!

Last edited by klutzs rule!! on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Okay... So I literally have gotten ONE application. The application date will be extended one week from today, November 16.
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Wasnt that one application mine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Lol, yes it was.

I am going to send you a PM soon.
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 pm

I gots it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bloodsucking beauty

bloodsucking beauty

Number of posts : 349
House : Esme -- bcuz im cool like that. ;D
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:40 pm

okay so, I really want to be on this team.
HOWEVER, I had no idea when the due date was so...I missed it.
Is there any way I can still PM you my quiz and get on the team?
I know its a little late but, I really hope i can still be accepted.
:] Thanx
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Yup, feel free to PM it to me any time. i pretty much have it at open application right now, since only one person applied.
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Me!!!!!!!!!!! I hope someone else joins.... I also hope I don't get kicked off this team...... Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Lol, Moodz, I will be a bit lenient the first month or two, so relax XD
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Oh, Okies!
Back to top Go down
roadiegirl

roadiegirl

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:14 pm

1. Username and real name/nickname you go by here:i'm roadiegirl

2. How many sites are you on other than the TA? well im on gmail a lot and im gonna get a myspace

3. Are you a pushy person? Remember, here in the Promo Posse, you have to be pushy enough to get the site out there, while not going too far. i can control myself unless they r my friends then the have to join no matter what

4. How long have you spent here at the TA? You have to have been here at least for three weeks, preferably longer, to join the Promo Posse. ive only been here 3 days but i hope we can compromise

5. Why do you think you are qualified to be a member of the Promotional Posse? What makes you special? well i can be heard and everyone knows me so there will be plenty of new people soon and i know people in different states too

6. How many friends have you brought to this site in the past? none but not for long

7. How much time do you spend on this site in a day? It is important to have some free time to spare. i have plenty of free time now that we're near the holidays

8. If you are accepted into the Promotional Posse, how do you plan to bring new members to the site? i will send out a forwad message on gmail and tell them to check the site out if theylove twilight and then pass it on

9. Have you been involved in any leadership activities either at your real school or on this site? This is not an absolute necessity, but it is important to have good leadership skills. How have you distinguished yourself on this site? yes we are devoted to leadership in Youth Act

10. Why do you want to be on the Promotional Posse? because i can get plenty of people to come hereand they love me so they will come and hopefully rgister
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 pm

PM your application to me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1