Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:04 am

Hallo darlings, this is Dizzy, aka the admin in charge of and head of this team! I totally stole this application from Kat because I have so little free time today, and I wanted to get this up...so thanks for not slacking like I do, Kat! Razz This is the application for the Party Planners Team. You answer the questions listed below (please leave the questions in your post, it will make it a LOT easier on me to know what question you are answering), and PM your completed application to me, greenpixie1797, by November 20, 2008. If you have any questions about this application, requirements, or anything else concerning the Part Planners Team, ask away! I'm all ears.

Applying:

Job: to coordinate the Academy's parties.
** The parties include:
The site's birthday, Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/Winter Holidays, Thanksgiving, Leap Into Spring, Easter/Spring Holidays, Fourth of July/Summer Holidays, etc.

Requirements: Good at coordinating. Lots of free time. Creativity. Member for at least two weeks, and active for those two weeks.

A side note: To stay on this particular team, you must participate to the best of your abilities! We want these parties to rock, and to do that, our team has to rock. In other words, help out with what you signed up for, or....or I'll cry. Sad

Questions:

1. Username and real name/nickname you go by here:

2. Have you planned any events before? (Just curious, it doesn't affect anything Razz) If so, what?

3. How much free time do you have on your hands? This is going to be a year round thing, those holidays just keep on coming Razz

4. How long have you spent here at the TA? You have to have been here at least for two weeks, preferably longer, to join the Party Planners Team, and you have to have been active for those two or more weeks.

5. What makes you an amazing addition for this team, if selected? What do you have to bring to the table?

6. How much time do you spend on this site in a day? It is important to have some free time to spare, we have hard core planning ahead of us.

7. If you are accepted into the Party Planners Team, waht are a few examples of your ideas for various holidays? Please include at least two, they don't have to be detailed.

8. Have you been involved in any leadership activities either at your real school or on this site? This is not an absolute necessity, but it is important to have good leadership skills. How have you distinguished yourself on this site? (Again, I 100% stole this from Kat...ily darling!)

9. Why do you want to be on the Party Planners Team?

PM the questions and answers to me by November 20, and I will announce the members of Party Planners Team. Very Happy Make sure you fit the requirements before applying! Good luck to you all! And ANOTHER thanks to Kat, who I stole this application from!
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 pm

52 views to this thread, and I only have 4 or 5 applications in my inbox? Remember, those who want to apply, the application must be in by the 20th or it will not be accepted!
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:24 am

Did I send one in? Because I want to try and be int this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
Pie Lover

Pie Lover

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Did you get mine? I really want Party Planner! lol :-)
Back to top Go down
http://forkshigh.niceboard.biz
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:30 pm

did you get mine diz?
but remember what I said about maybe crashing out in Jan Sad
Back to top Go down
Pie Lover

Pie Lover

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 am

when's the thing gonna be announced? I'm so anxious.
*Rubs hands together nervously like you know the end of Earth is tomorrow*
Back to top Go down
http://forkshigh.niceboard.biz
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:39 am

well diz is still gone so when she comes back I think.
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Your_Past_Life wrote:
Did I send one in? Because I want to try and be int this one!

No Moodz, you didn't, and there was a deadline for this and every other application...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1