Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV

Go down 
+6
IndigoBleuC13
Bella923
missmack123
lovetwilight2
yellowhighlighter
chibichomp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chibichomp

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Empty
PostSubject: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:31 pm

ECLIPSE SPOILERS
-------------------------------------------------
Here's my contribution, has anyone ever seen the show: Parental Controle? Well I was watching it one today when I thought, how hilarious would it be if Renee and Charlie made Bella do that? Here's the premace of the show: If the parents don't like their kids boy/girlfriend they can challenge the kid to go out on 2 blind dates with guys/girls of their chousing and at the end of the day the kid picks from the 3 individuals.

This miny skitt (it's unedited by the way, so sorry for typose ... etc ...) is based in early Eclipse. You may recodnise some of the stuff from it infact. Actualy, one part is basicly how I wished one of the Eclipse sceens would have gone (you'll know what I mean when I get there)...

After reading mine, feel free to post your own "Twilight Reality TV Show".

Comments are also nice :) ... lol ... anyway here it is (do you think I should edit it and put it on Fanfiction .Net?):

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Renee: I’m Renee!

Charlie: And I’m Charlie.

Renee: Our daughter Bella is a great kid, very responsible, very kind and under standing, great at school …

Charlie: A good cook.

Renee: *looks at Charlie* Anyway, that was untill she met Edward Cullen.

Charlie: He seemed nice at first, but very soon he proved how wrong he was for Bella. He is always making her upset. Just recently he left her! She was so upset, but when he came back she just took him back like nothing had happened!

Renee: I hate to be over protective, but this boy isn’t healthy for her!

Charlie: I can tell she’s starting to get realy serious about him, so I want to nip it in the bud before it goes to far.

Anouncer: Edward and Bella couldn’t be happier, but Bella’s parents disagree, so they’re seting Bella up on two blind dates with guys they have both hand picked just for her.

If you think this is hard for Bella, just imagne how her boyfriend Edward’s going to feel as he sits down with her parents as they watch the dates together.

At the end of the day, Bella will have to decide who she’ll keep seeing, her boyfriend Edward or one of the new boys her parents picked out for her.

Bella is about to get tag teamed by, parental controle.

Commercial Break

Bella: I think my parents are crazey. Edward is a wonderful guy who has already gotten enough grief about past issues. I’m 18 and engaged guys, there’s not much you can do. I’ll humor you though I guess. *shrugs*

Charlie: Edward is like one of thouse guys who cheats and keeps apologizing right before he goes out and cheats agin!

Bella: (from another room) Edward has never cheated on me!

Charlie: (mumbles) I said like …

Renee: *cough* Like Charlie was saying, Edward is nice, but he’s bad for Bella. My perfect Bella almost never got in trubble untill she met Edward.

Charlie: And if that isn’t enough, he left her! She was devastated! I mean devastated., and she just took him back. It’s like a wife who keeps going back to an abusive husband . I mean …

Bella: (stormes into the room, can be seen out of corner of camera) Charlie!

Charlie: I said like!

Renee: Anyway, we want you to wake up to reality and dump this no good boyfriend.

Charlie: Yep, Edward, you better pack your bags, cuz you’re movin out.
Anouncer: Now it’s time for mom and dad to meet the potential blind dates for Bella.

** First canadate enters **

Renee: I pick him!

Charlie: He hasn’t even told us his name yet!

Renee: So? I just get this feeling that he and Bella will have great chemistry.

Charlie: Well, I guess you can go …

** Next Canadate enters **

Charlie: I pick him!

Renee: What? You just met him!

Charlie: *smirks* I have this feeling that he and Bells with like each other.

Canadate: *returns smirk*

---------------------------------Back Stage-----------------------------
Bella: Wow, Mom and Dad didn’t take long to pick.

Edward: There probably wern’t many options.

Bella: *?*

Edward: *smile* Alice did us the favor of threating off just about every body. Only some overconfident jerk or an idiot would try after everything she did. *pause* You don’t mind do you? I figured that this was just for your parents sake, but if you actualy wanted to give is a fair try …

Bella: *glare* You have GOT to be kiding me …

Edward: Just asking …
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anouncer: The date Bella’s mom picked is about to arive. That means Edward will have to watch Bella go out with another guy wile he sits in the living room with her parents.

Charlie: So, you worried Cullen?

Edward: No … *straight, almost bored face*

Renee: We’ll see, I think Bella and my choice will have a great time together.

*doorbell *

Renee: *answers door* Right on time! Come in.

*Renee leads boy to living room of Charlie’s house*

Renee: I’d like to introduce my choice, Mike.

Bella and Edward: *gaw drop*

Bella: *groan*

Edward: (*big grin on his face*) Have fun.

Bella: I’ll try … (glares at Renee)

Renee: What do you think dear ?

Bella: … let’s just get this over with already …

Mike: : )

Bella: *sigh*

** Commertial Break **

Anouncer: Bella and Mike are out at the movies while Edward gets to watch right from the living room.

*Bella and Mike get some popcorn and go to buy tickets*

Mike: 2 for 1408 please.

Bella: *gives him a look*

Mike: What, I thought you liked scary movies?

Edward / Charlie / Renee: Huh?

** Once everyone is seated, the movie begins **

** By 30 minuets into the movie Mike is screaming in his seat while being shushed by the other 4 people in the theater (Forks is small) **

** Back at home, Edward is laughing his ass off and Charlie is hiding his face in his hands **

** Bella, who’s no longer scared of practicaly anything, stares at the movie blankly with bordom **

Mike: *voice shaking* You aren’t scared at all?

Bella: No …

** Ten munuets later Mike runs out of the theater, leaving Bella behind **

** Bella get’s a ride from Alice who was waiting in the parking lot (she had a vision) **

Charlie: Well, that didn’t go so well …

Bella: He ran out of the theater screeming like a baby!

Edward: What did you expect, this is Mike we’re talking about here.

Bella: Which one of you picked Mike?

Renee: *hesitantly* Me …

Bella: *sigh* … So who’s next?

** Comercial Break **

Anouncer: Charlie’s pick will be ariving any minuet now. Mom’s choice didn’t go so well, but lets see if Dad has any better taste.

Charlie: Be afraid Cullen, be vary afraid …

Edward: (serious face ) … pause … rotfl

** Doorbell rings **

Charlie: Come in Jake !

Bella and Edward: *shock*

Jacob: Hi Bells !

Edward: *involuntary growl*

Bella: (stuttering) Wh … what th … hell are yoo … doing here Jake?

Charlie: Go on now, you agreed to this …

Bella: …

Edward: Grrrr …

Jake: *smirk*

Edward: This is a little unfair …

Jake: Who said I was playing fair?

** Charlie practicaly shoves Bella and Jake out the door **

** Comertial Break **

Anouncer: Bella and Jacob are going for a romantic walk on the beach while Edward, Bella’s boyfriend is stuck at home on the coach.

** Jake hops on motercycle **

Jake: Get on.

Bella: Well, this might not be too bad … *smile*

Edward and Charlie: No, way!

Edward: You’re going to let her get on that thing with him?

Charlie: *mumbling*
** Jake and Bella drive off to First Beach **

Edward: He’s speeding !

Charlie: Yes, he is !

Edward: You SURE you like him better than me ?

Charlie: …

Edward: I figured as much (can read minds). Some good might come out of this after all.

Renee: ?

** Bella and Jake go walking down the beach, enjoying a sort of idle chat type thing … Bella has almost entirely forgot that Edward is watching … she is enjoying herself with Jake **

Jake: Doesn’t he creep you out?

Bella: No … (duh)

Jake: How can you stand being with something that disgusting?

Bella: *glare*

Jake: Ok, refraze. How can you stand kissing something that cold and hard. It’s like making out with a piece of ice.

Bella: *still glaring*

Jake: Wouldn’t you rather kiss something warm and soft?

Bella: There is nothing wrong with …

** Jake, suddenly leans in to kiss her … Bella, startled, automatically freeks out and punches him **

Bella: Ouch ! I think I just broke my hand!

Edward: Ok, she’s hurt, that’s long enough !

** comertial break **

** Mike Edward and Jacob are all standing in a line. Jake has the crap beat out of him, but is rapidly healing. **

Anouncer: Now Bella must chouse between Mike or Jacob or stay with Edward.

Bella: Incase it isn’t obvious, I pick Edward. *glares at Jake* *then glares at mom and dad*

Jake: (as closing statement) I think she liked it and is just to afraid to admit it.

Mike: (as closing statement) Oh well, I’ve been rejected by Bella before … (sigh)

Edward: (as closing statement) Yes, I did break a few ribs, but he’ll be fine by tomarrow … I don’t realy care as long as Bella’s ok with it.

Bella: (from back room) She is!

Anoncer: This has been another episode of, Parental Controle.
Back to top Go down
http://jmn.sweet-miracle.net/index.htm
yellowhighlighter

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:30 pm

chibichomp wrote:
ECLIPSE SPOILERS
-------------------------------------------------
Here's my contribution, has anyone ever seen the show: Parental Controle? Well I was watching it one today when I thought, how hilarious would it be if Renee and Charlie made Bella do that? Here's the premace of the show: If the parents don't like their kids boy/girlfriend they can challenge the kid to go out on 2 blind dates with guys/girls of their chousing and at the end of the day the kid picks from the 3 individuals.

This miny skitt (it's unedited by the way, so sorry for typose ... etc ...) is based in early Eclipse. You may recodnise some of the stuff from it infact. Actualy, one part is basicly how I wished one of the Eclipse sceens would have gone (you'll know what I mean when I get there)...

After reading mine, feel free to post your own "Twilight Reality TV Show".

Comments are also nice :) ... lol ... anyway here it is (do you think I should edit it and put it on Fanfiction .Net?):

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Renee: I’m Renee!

Charlie: And I’m Charlie.

Renee: Our daughter Bella is a great kid, very responsible, very kind and under standing, great at school …

Charlie: A good cook.

Renee: *looks at Charlie* Anyway, that was untill she met Edward Cullen.

Charlie: He seemed nice at first, but very soon he proved how wrong he was for Bella. He is always making her upset. Just recently he left her! She was so upset, but when he came back she just took him back like nothing had happened!

Renee: I hate to be over protective, but this boy isn’t healthy for her!

Charlie: I can tell she’s starting to get realy serious about him, so I want to nip it in the bud before it goes to far.

Anouncer: Edward and Bella couldn’t be happier, but Bella’s parents disagree, so they’re seting Bella up on two blind dates with guys they have both hand picked just for her.

If you think this is hard for Bella, just imagne how her boyfriend Edward’s going to feel as he sits down with her parents as they watch the dates together.

At the end of the day, Bella will have to decide who she’ll keep seeing, her boyfriend Edward or one of the new boys her parents picked out for her.

Bella is about to get tag teamed by, parental controle.

Commercial Break

Bella: I think my parents are crazey. Edward is a wonderful guy who has already gotten enough grief about past issues. I’m 18 and engaged guys, there’s not much you can do. I’ll humor you though I guess. *shrugs*

Charlie: Edward is like one of thouse guys who cheats and keeps apologizing right before he goes out and cheats agin!

Bella: (from another room) Edward has never cheated on me!

Charlie: (mumbles) I said like …

Renee: *cough* Like Charlie was saying, Edward is nice, but he’s bad for Bella. My perfect Bella almost never got in trubble untill she met Edward.

Charlie: And if that isn’t enough, he left her! She was devastated! I mean devastated., and she just took him back. It’s like a wife who keeps going back to an abusive husband . I mean …

Bella: (stormes into the room, can be seen out of corner of camera) Charlie!

Charlie: I said like!

Renee: Anyway, we want you to wake up to reality and dump this no good boyfriend.

Charlie: Yep, Edward, you better pack your bags, cuz you’re movin out.
Anouncer: Now it’s time for mom and dad to meet the potential blind dates for Bella.

** First canadate enters **

Renee: I pick him!

Charlie: He hasn’t even told us his name yet!

Renee: So? I just get this feeling that he and Bella will have great chemistry.

Charlie: Well, I guess you can go …

** Next Canadate enters **

Charlie: I pick him!

Renee: What? You just met him!

Charlie: *smirks* I have this feeling that he and Bells with like each other.

Canadate: *returns smirk*

---------------------------------Back Stage-----------------------------
Bella: Wow, Mom and Dad didn’t take long to pick.

Edward: There probably wern’t many options.

Bella: *?*

Edward: *smile* Alice did us the favor of threating off just about every body. Only some overconfident jerk or an idiot would try after everything she did. *pause* You don’t mind do you? I figured that this was just for your parents sake, but if you actualy wanted to give is a fair try …

Bella: *glare* You have GOT to be kiding me …

Edward: Just asking …
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anouncer: The date Bella’s mom picked is about to arive. That means Edward will have to watch Bella go out with another guy wile he sits in the living room with her parents.

Charlie: So, you worried Cullen?

Edward: No … *straight, almost bored face*

Renee: We’ll see, I think Bella and my choice will have a great time together.

*doorbell *

Renee: *answers door* Right on time! Come in.

*Renee leads boy to living room of Charlie’s house*

Renee: I’d like to introduce my choice, Mike.

Bella and Edward: *gaw drop*

Bella: *groan*

Edward: (*big grin on his face*) Have fun.

Bella: I’ll try … (glares at Renee)

Renee: What do you think dear ?

Bella: … let’s just get this over with already …

Mike: : )

Bella: *sigh*

** Commertial Break **

Anouncer: Bella and Mike are out at the movies while Edward gets to watch right from the living room.

*Bella and Mike get some popcorn and go to buy tickets*

Mike: 2 for 1408 please.

Bella: *gives him a look*

Mike: What, I thought you liked scary movies?

Edward / Charlie / Renee: Huh?

** Once everyone is seated, the movie begins **

** By 30 minuets into the movie Mike is screaming in his seat while being shushed by the other 4 people in the theater (Forks is small) **

** Back at home, Edward is laughing his ass off and Charlie is hiding his face in his hands **

** Bella, who’s no longer scared of practicaly anything, stares at the movie blankly with bordom **

Mike: *voice shaking* You aren’t scared at all?

Bella: No …

** Ten munuets later Mike runs out of the theater, leaving Bella behind **

** Bella get’s a ride from Alice who was waiting in the parking lot (she had a vision) **

Charlie: Well, that didn’t go so well …

Bella: He ran out of the theater screeming like a baby!

Edward: What did you expect, this is Mike we’re talking about here.

Bella: Which one of you picked Mike?

Renee: *hesitantly* Me …

Bella: *sigh* … So who’s next?

** Comercial Break **

Anouncer: Charlie’s pick will be ariving any minuet now. Mom’s choice didn’t go so well, but lets see if Dad has any better taste.

Charlie: Be afraid Cullen, be vary afraid …

Edward: (serious face ) … pause … rotfl

** Doorbell rings **

Charlie: Come in Jake !

Bella and Edward: *shock*

Jacob: Hi Bells !

Edward: *involuntary growl*

Bella: (stuttering) Wh … what th … hell are yoo … doing here Jake?

Charlie: Go on now, you agreed to this …

Bella: …

Edward: Grrrr …

Jake: *smirk*

Edward: This is a little unfair …

Jake: Who said I was playing fair?

** Charlie practicaly shoves Bella and Jake out the door **

** Comertial Break **

Anouncer: Bella and Jacob are going for a romantic walk on the beach while Edward, Bella’s boyfriend is stuck at home on the coach.

** Jake hops on motercycle **

Jake: Get on.

Bella: Well, this might not be too bad … *smile*

Edward and Charlie: No, way!

Edward: You’re going to let her get on that thing with him?

Charlie: *mumbling*
** Jake and Bella drive off to First Beach **

Edward: He’s speeding !

Charlie: Yes, he is !

Edward: You SURE you like him better than me ?

Charlie: …

Edward: I figured as much (can read minds). Some good might come out of this after all.

Renee: ?

** Bella and Jake go walking down the beach, enjoying a sort of idle chat type thing … Bella has almost entirely forgot that Edward is watching … she is enjoying herself with Jake **

Jake: Doesn’t he creep you out?

Bella: No … (duh)

Jake: How can you stand being with something that disgusting?

Bella: *glare*

Jake: Ok, refraze. How can you stand kissing something that cold and hard. It’s like making out with a piece of ice.

Bella: *still glaring*

Jake: Wouldn’t you rather kiss something warm and soft?

Bella: There is nothing wrong with …

** Jake, suddenly leans in to kiss her … Bella, startled, automatically freeks out and punches him **

Bella: Ouch ! I think I just broke my hand!

Edward: Ok, she’s hurt, that’s long enough !

** comertial break **

** Mike Edward and Jacob are all standing in a line. Jake has the crap beat out of him, but is rapidly healing. **

Anouncer: Now Bella must chouse between Mike or Jacob or stay with Edward.

Bella: Incase it isn’t obvious, I pick Edward. *glares at Jake* *then glares at mom and dad*

Jake: (as closing statement) I think she liked it and is just to afraid to admit it.

Mike: (as closing statement) Oh well, I’ve been rejected by Bella before … (sigh)

Edward: (as closing statement) Yes, I did break a few ribs, but he’ll be fine by tomarrow … I don’t realy care as long as Bella’s ok with it.

Bella: (from back room) She is!

Anoncer: This has been another episode of, Parental Controle.

OMG, that was soo funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovetwilight2

lovetwilight2

Number of posts : 90
Location : irking Caius...............................With grapes
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:36 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!! that so funny lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
that part with mike and the movies.....can't breath...lol
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:32 pm

me love it it was so awsome i laughed a lot
Make more your good
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Bella923

Bella923

Number of posts : 541
Location : Desiding to make Team Perv offical because when didn't you picture edward naked!
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am

Okay i read this in school and in the library so it took almost all of my control to keep from laughing(to loud)
Back to top Go down
http://randomcookiepotato.forumotion.com/index.htm
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:09 pm

thats really funny
Back to top Go down
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm

that......*gasp*...... is........*gasp*......... AMAZING!

*can't breathe from laughter*
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:02 pm

THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD

I loved it XD
Back to top Go down
bloodsucking beauty

bloodsucking beauty

Number of posts : 349
House : Esme -- bcuz im cool like that. ;D
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 pm

XDXD that made my day!!
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:55 pm

i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:00 pm

you need to write more!!!!
like make more twilight versions of reality shows....

twilight survivor
that, i imagine....would get interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 pm

yup you def should
i was watching this show yesterday in fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV   Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness ... Twilight Reality TV
Page 1 of 1