Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

why does everybody hate jacob?

Go down 
+33
MsquaredRW
eralita Black!
Selene Papillon
Stephanie Cullen
memel0103
jaspers_gurl_23
Elena Cullen
?!?!?!?!
Sonia Cullen
the last dance.
the dodo's conundrum.
Bella923
Everything's Magic
Alice_has_long_hair
Emmettshomegrl!
CoCoMcD
stupidxlamb
Catatonic.
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
sarahbells
emmettforever
tutgirllara
imortalsky
ClumsyCat
TheLion_In<3WithTheLam
Eternity'sTime
kiss-of-death
just_2_white_n_nerdy
DyingToBeACullen
missmack123
He'sMyLife
Edward_Luver
Alice_No's_All
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice_No's_All

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-07-30

why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:04 pm

were all making fun of him though so its ok cause mike is so gay and derseves(sp?) to be made fun of
Back to top Go down
http://breeandhanasblog.blogspot.com/
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

Number of posts : 560
Location : Anywhere with Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!!!!!!(IL) =]
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:13 pm

ohhh he deserves MUCH MORE THAN being made fun of... but until we find him..... thats all we can do!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1455029/
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:00 pm

lol
inside we all just want to kill him
until then, we can settle with relentless mike-bashing
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:30 pm

i agree.... completly!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:33 pm

lol
anybody up for some more Mike bashing?
say: aye
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:26 pm

AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:29 am

lol
Edward_Luver would u like to do the honors?

*holds up Mike's stuffed bear*
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:45 pm

my pleasure

::takes some scissors........ and first its head..... then its arms... and then its legs..... last but not least..... its tail::

now shall we give it to mike.... with or without the fuzzy white stuff in side (wats left of the) bear???????

Eternity'stime........ would u do the honor?
Back to top Go down
sarahbells

sarahbells

Number of posts : 9
Location : I cannot live without my life. I cannnot live without my soul.
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: well I don't know   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:05 pm

I didnt hate jake in twilight or new moon but after eclipse I really hate him. I can not believe he put bella through all of that. I understand that he was just trying to prove to her that he had feelings for him, but there are other ways to show a person. He should not of made her kiss him both times. I just doin't know how he can live with hiimself knowing how much pain he was putting bella throught. Even in the end when bella picked edward, he was stilll thinking edward was playing games. That just made me even madder.
What makes me the madest about jake is that he would hate edward no matter what. Atleast Edward tried to give jake the benafit of the dought. He even said that he would probally like jaje if jake was not a warewolf and if jake did not try to take bella away. However, jake said he would still hate edward. Talk about bitter.
Also people always say that the reason edward was reaaching better then jake is beucse edward had experiance. well maby he had patience but he did not have experiance about a relationship. People have to remember that this was the first relationship edward ever had. so he was as new to the game as jake was.
I just feel jake did not make the best decitions and he really did not handle himself well. He has a lot f growing up to do.
However, I will say this, jake did show a lot of understanding at the end of the book. I think this situation made him mature in a way. I hope I like him more in breaking dawn!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:15 pm

of course
Oh Mike-y!
*holds up bear stuffing*

*off in the distance, a girly cry is heard*

Mike: Mr. STUFFINGTON!
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:52 pm

us: that's wat u get for still thinking u had a chance with BELLA... and the fluff being taken out... is for thinking u had a chance with EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! are u seriously that dememted...................
Back to top Go down
~*Tulip Dreamz*~

~*Tulip Dreamz*~

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:14 pm

Jake is one of my favorite characters in the series. I mean he may have downsides to him but doesn't everyone. He loves Bella but can't be with her and doesn't know what to think of this. He will do anything for her. Ecilpse changed my view of him slightly but overall I still like him alot.
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:14 pm

i totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!... i do love jacob........i just love EDWARD a lot MORE
Back to top Go down
~*Tulip Dreamz*~

~*Tulip Dreamz*~

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Thanks! Thats cool that you like that both. At first I did like Edward more but my opinion changed and now I like Jacob more. Weird I know but that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Catatonic.

Catatonic.

Number of posts : 98
House : Listening to music, dancing, being weird, reading, writing, smilie faces...boards, posting bulletins
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:17 pm

Same here. I used to think Jacob was just an insignificant little character who had a liking towards Bella in Twliight...but that was it. I hated Bella in New Moon. I got so tired of Jacob being pushy, but then again, at the end Bella let him. -facepalm-
In Eclipse, though. It's like we saw more of Jacob. For some reason, I now like him better than before. Even though he was a little scary because he was so confident and such. But the epilogue made me a little sad if not worried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcrmy.com
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:58 pm

lol... i agrree

idk... i like jacob a little less than edward....... because of HOW he acted in Eclipse... i do feel bad for him..... but still i don't blame him (it was just the wrong way to do it)

so yea... explain please how u like jacob better???
Back to top Go down
~*Tulip Dreamz*~

~*Tulip Dreamz*~

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:26 pm

I totally agree with both of yall.
At first I didn't like him all that much in Twilight since we really didn't know much about him and such.
I do agree I really didn't like Bella in New Moon and Jacob was kinda pushy.
Yes we did see more of him in Eclipse and I am glad we did because Jacob is awesome to me.
Oh are you asking me how I like Jacob better?
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 pm

yes im asking u!?

i don't understand... i mean... i love jacob ( i really do)
but i love edward MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

explain.... (or if u want this could be a debate) lol
Back to top Go down
~*Tulip Dreamz*~

~*Tulip Dreamz*~

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:04 pm

That would be funny if it was.(lol)
Well dang I can't explain but I just do.
I'll try though.
At first I didn't like him as much as I did now but he was always there for Bella when Edward couldn't be ya know. I'm not blaming Edward for not being there he had his reasons but he was when he couldn't be. He always cheered her up and tried to be there for her always. He didn't care that much about himself he just wanted to be for her no matter what the cost.
So I guess thats pretty much why. Though I was told I'm like him since I cheer people up.
He would be the guy I would wanna date because none of the guys I know are sweet they are just idiots.
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:03 pm

lol... i totally understand

i still like edward a little more because he was willing to give his ETERNAL love...... just fro bella to be happy!!! so yea

i know all guyz in my school...........are idiots (but 3 guyz i like alot) lol

i only love Edward and Jacob!!! lol
Back to top Go down
stupidxlamb

stupidxlamb

Number of posts : 17
House : Reading, Twilight, art, writing, music, youth group, friends, day-dreaming
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am

Jacob is just immature, manipulative, and obnoxious. I feel terrible for the guy, I really do. But he doesn't think outside the box. I know it seems like Bella is dying, but just the fact that he wants to kill Edward so badly says enough that he doesn't think about how much that would hurt Bella. I know that Edward wants to rip Jacob's head off sometimes too, but he is much more controlled.
Back to top Go down
CoCoMcD

CoCoMcD

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: not hate   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:15 pm

I dont HATE Jacob Black in fact I think he is absolutely adorable and I feel a tremendous amount of empathy towards him, BUT I think that he made bad decisions like kissing bella against her permission and basically making her ask him to kiss her to avoid having him kill himself.. thats a bit on the manipulative side no? but the old jacob.. we can deal with him :)
Back to top Go down
Emmettshomegrl!

Emmettshomegrl!

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:15 pm

Jacobs OK but like seriously wen he kissed bella that first time i wuz totally pissed i mean he knew she was already taken!!!!!!! I mean leave the grl some dignity!!!!!! She already cries every 5 seconds in the book lol not sayin i have somethin against bella or anything!!! Shes just a TAD bit over emotional lol
Back to top Go down
Alice_has_long_hair

Alice_has_long_hair

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:51 am

but... he's so CUTE! if Eddy over there hadn't come back, Bella and Jake would have been happily.. something...
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatumofsites.forumotion.com/index.htm
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:00 am

CoCoMcD wrote:
I dont HATE Jacob Black in fact I think he is absolutely adorable and I feel a tremendous amount of empathy towards him, BUT I think that he made bad decisions like kissing bella against her permission and basically making her ask him to kiss her to avoid having him kill himself.. thats a bit on the manipulative side no? but the old jacob.. we can deal with him :)

That's exacly what I think! He just made it harder for Bella, especially since he knew that Edward was her true love ... and by acting that way he made it harder for him too ...
But i do like him, he is a cool character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why does everybody hate jacob?
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next