Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)

Go down 
+16
Elena Cullen
?!?!?!?!
twilightfreakluvr
stupidxlamb
i x3 edward
QueenIslanzadi
PurpleRayRay
missmack123
He'sMyLife
Alice_No's_All
KateHale
Eternity'sTime
Edward_Luver
Rosaleen
electric city !
emmettforever
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emmettforever

emmettforever

Number of posts : 209
Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural
House : none... i refuse to LITTER!!!!
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:17 pm

o. i was really mad when that happened. but, like, this little spark in me ACTUALLY STARTED THINKING about what bella's life would be like with jacob!!! ahhhhhhh ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around in circles screaming -ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:49 pm

Jacob needs to know when he's pushing the limits
i think Jacob imprinted on Bella, but what she needs most is just a friend
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:45 am

your right well i think you are
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
emmettforever

emmettforever

Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:18 pm

Eternity'sTime wrote:
Jacob needs to know when he's pushing the limits
i think Jacob imprinted on Bella, but what she needs most is just a friend

i personally dont thin he inprinted on her, cuz if he had, he wouldve stopped at NOTHING to have her, even if that meant crossing the boundaries, or killing edward. infact, it also said they'd turn into what ever the imprint wanted them to be to get her. so i doubt that jacob imprinted on bella, because if he had, he wouldve acted like her friend, since thats waht she needed most, instead of trying get her to fall in love with him.
Back to top Go down
PurpleRayRay

PurpleRayRay

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Yeah Eclipse was pretty awesome elephant

I hate jacob! Evil or Very Mad This is Jacob Black--> geek

By the madilyn you should keep your screen name the same cuz at first i didnt know who you were!! elephant
Back to top Go down
QueenIslanzadi

QueenIslanzadi

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:56 am

Eclipse was great. I loved it. My favorite part was Alice when she asked Bella about the wedding. Very Happy It made me laugh.

I was neutral on Jacob before, but now I can't stand him. The whole trying-to-force-himself-on-Bella was sooooooooo annoying. Ugh. Mad
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:53 pm

what do u think shouldve happened in this book?
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:16 pm

well then. thats just swell
Back to top Go down
i x3 edward

i x3 edward

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:25 pm

I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY WHEN EDWARD --OOPS CAPS-- there.... i was soooo happy when edward finally screwed the whole "must be careful to keep her alive" thing and kissed her for real! I was like :affraid: Twisted Evil in the meadow scene. and another of my faves was when she was with jacob in his room with him on lockdown from his little bone injury. i didn't fully understand the whole "jacob is the narrator in the epilogue" until reading it again. I was like OMC DUR!!! lol... but i read it super slow, it took me like a week to read it the first time cuz i wanted it to last. but now i know ther will be two more so YAY! MY FRIENDS ARENT ENDEDD!!! lol.... oh! in my acting class, we did pantomime, and i chose for mine to be going in to see jacob and then bawling in the truck. I was GOING to go further, but my friends stopped watching because my hair was in my face. atleast that was the only reason....

OKAY WELL BACK TO ECLIPSE TALK.....
Back to top Go down
stupidxlamb

stupidxlamb

Number of posts : 17
House : Reading, Twilight, art, writing, music, youth group, friends, day-dreaming
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:50 am

It was sooo emotionally confusing. I didn't know what to think of it until I finished it for the fourth time. Of course I loved it, but I was torn between who should get more sympathy, Edward or Jacob. I settled on Jacob, because he really got the short end of the stick in this one. EVERYONE got hurt, I didn't know who to cry for! But I felt like it sort of tied up the whole love triangle thing, so hopefully Stephenie does not repeat that again in BD.
Back to top Go down
He'sMyLife

He'sMyLife

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:57 pm

Stephanie says on her site that Jake did not imprint on Bella
Back to top Go down
twilightfreakluvr

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:01 pm

I just think Jacob should butt out. I agree with the whole trying to push himself on Bella was annoying! I just think Jacob comes back with another girl he imprints on and it drives Bella crazy, but I think something happens where Edward does kill Bella in the end because they can't calm her down on ravaging humans.? Anyone else have any ideas on what is going to happen in BD?
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi153.phot
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:17 pm

Even having read it for the fourth time, I still hate Jacob. He wants to be with Bella but he will imprint someday (Stephenie Meyer just wouldn't do that to the Jacob lovers out there) and if he was with Bella what would he do? Leave her? I am so excited for bd...hurry up and get married! Bite her! We're waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
twilightfreakluvr

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Okay, quick question.....how do you get the stars??? I tried what someone else told me, but it didn't work! Anyways, I bet Bella dies in bd! Or Jacob, which wouldn't be the worse thing. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi153.phot
Elena Cullen

Elena Cullen

Number of posts : 649
Location : petitioning for a return of the Volturi Lexicon! :P
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:51 pm

I love the play of emotions...Bella finally comes to realize WHY she isn't ready...and she overcomes that....it was DARK, but not harry Potter Dark!
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:21 pm

Eclipse is just plain awesome!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 pm

I liked it, but Twilight is still my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Elena Cullen

Elena Cullen

Number of posts : 649
Location : petitioning for a return of the Volturi Lexicon! :P
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 am

I cannot pick between the books...I just pull a book off of my shelf depending on what my mood is....i'm waaay too indecisive!
Back to top Go down
Keladry Cullen

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Right now it'd have to be New Moon (the reunion scene and the chapters to follow are priceless!!)
I've actually got this theory about BD. You know how imprinting happens upon the first sighting of the person they're meant to be with? Well, when Bella is reborn as a vampire, she will basically be a whole new being, so if Jake sees her again, he may imprint on her (though I haven't checked to see if Stephenie confirmed that werewolves can't imprint on vampires). Yes, it would suck, but it makes for an interesting plot twist
Back to top Go down
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

Number of posts : 632
House : I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *coughcoughalicecoughcough* Hey! Coughing's not telling!!
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:01 am

Stephenie said something about that, Keladry, she was almost too in denial. So I sort of agree, but I don't think Stephenie would do that.
Back to top Go down
http://madlenkadoll.deviantart.com
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:26 am

I don't think that Jake's going to imprint on Bella- I think that Jake has already been through and been hurt too much. I think that it would be cruel to have his heart be broken again.

I think that in Breaking Dawn, The Denali Clan will play a big role, because they've been mentioned A LOT. I think Jake will imprint on Tanya.
Back to top Go down
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

House : I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *coughcoughalicecoughcough* Hey! Coughing's not telling!!

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 am

Of course you do Sonia you have posted that on every thread where it will not be counted as spam...so any other theories, tootsie?
Back to top Go down
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:41 pm

OMG i read the first chapter of BD
it was sooooooooooo great
only it ended weirdly
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2