Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)

Go down 
+16
Elena Cullen
?!?!?!?!
twilightfreakluvr
stupidxlamb
i x3 edward
QueenIslanzadi
PurpleRayRay
missmack123
He'sMyLife
Alice_No's_All
KateHale
Eternity'sTime
Edward_Luver
Rosaleen
electric city !
emmettforever
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
emmettforever

emmettforever

Number of posts : 209
Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural
House : none... i refuse to LITTER!!!!
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:05 pm

DISH. on eclipse, me personally liked it better than harry potter and the deathly hallows. period. if any of u have read that book, than you know how much i mean that. say anything u like and spoilers ARE permitted, but for those who w=havent read it yet, please BEWARE that you are liable for ruining the book for urself. anyways, i gave it a 10. all the way. please feel free to rate the book, and describe ur fave parts. i have two many to count, but mi 3 faves would have to be when bella, edward, and jacob are in the tent. THAT PART IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!! next would be when edward and bella are alone in the mansion. and thirdly would have to be the last chapter( before the epilogue )

READY............

START!
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:45 pm

I give it a 10. definetly. It was wayyyyyy better than the last Harry Potter book. The part with them in the tent was hilarious. haha, im laughing just thinking about it. i just finished reading it like 20 minutes ago. AH it was sooooo good!! i cant wait for the next one!
is anyone as surprised as i am that edward and bella are really getting married?? im probably the only one. but i really didnt expect that. i thought bella would totally not go for it.
and then her and jake?? i feel sooo sorry for him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
emmettforever

emmettforever

Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:30 pm

omg i no!!!! one of mi frinds HATES jacob with a passion, and she got so mad at that part after the tent. but i love him and i feel so bad for him. its sad... and yea, i kept telling myself that i was surprised the mariiage, but, really, i dont think i was...
Back to top Go down
Rosaleen

Rosaleen

Number of posts : 73
Location : Wanting to be on the computer, but being forced to clean instead
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:18 pm

Eclipse had to be my ultimate favorite of the series (it was absolutely briliant!) and it was waaaaaaaaay better than Deathly Hallows. There's no comparison. I'd definitely give it a 10. I tolerate Jacob: I don't like him, yet I don't dislike him. I understand what he does to the plot and character developments and such, but I guess I don't like him aside from that. He bugs me, especially in this book. I was so proud of Bella for punching him, well, attempting to. I felt bad for Jake in the end, but I ultimately felt worse for Edward. Did anyone else feel bad for Edward? It was heartbreaking, in my opinion, that the girl he really wants to marry is also in love with his worst enemy, even though in the end she chose Edward. I guess it was the fact that he was willing to give Bella up if it would make her happy that was really heartbreaking. I just loved the book. I felt that it was on a whole different level than Twilight and New Moon.
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:57 pm

ya, well, personally i really liked jacob. i mean, really, the only reason i like him is because i know that bella would never choose jacob in the end and that edward and her are truly meant to be. so, that sortof leaves room for me to like him, which im glad for because i really like his character. the only thing about him that bugged me was that when he was kissin bella both times, it sounded like it was really rough, almost like he was forcing it on her, like it was painful. it made start thinking that he mite rape her or something... i no its crazy, but still. that really bugged me. but its also really sad because at the end, if u caught that, its almost like jacob killed himself in a sense, because he chose his spirit wolf over his human form. so its pretty much like he died.
Back to top Go down
Rosaleen

Rosaleen

Number of posts : 73
Location : Wanting to be on the computer, but being forced to clean instead
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Yeah, I don't dislike him enough to want him to DIE, so the last sentence of the epilogue is worrying me. I hope he makes some kind of appearance in Breaking Dawn. In his human form.

I see what you mean about the kissing. I didn't like how roughly he was kissing her either, I thought that was really...odd for him to do. Like, you know he loves Bella, so why would he do something so rough with her? It really did seem like he was forcing it on her. I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:47 pm

ya. some of mi frinds and i have been thinking about wat mite happen in BD. im the only one hoping that jake comes back. everyone else hates him. also, weve been like thinking if stephenie is going to write about her other 'demands' in the 4th book, since bella didnt want to do that in the last chapter, or if she's just going to say hat they tried, and not put any detail in it. its a little wierd, but we just think about that sort of stuff...
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

Number of posts : 560
Location : Anywhere with Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!!!!!!(IL) =]
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:12 am

ok so first off.... i think is was amazing how they got Rosalie's and Jasper's story in the book so perfectly (timing in the book i mean)....at first i couldn't understand how bella ( a girl who had a GUY like Edward) could love Jacob... i soon came to realize that i as well loved him (but i was not completly in love with him) i have and always will be IN LOVE with Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think Eclipse was much funnier (in quotes and parts) than the other two but was much more serious and emotional as well!!!!!! i mean how Edward was so calm after Bella MADE OUT with Jacob (sorry but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) but i thought the part that startled me the most (because it was funny and sad) was after Edward "decapitated" Victoria... he was like ITS OK.... I WON"T HURT YOU.... and Bella is like WAT R U TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean COME ON Edward... he should know by now that Bella knows him FAIRLY WELL... and wouldn't run away for doing something he HAD to do.... especially to SAVE her LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AHH i love edward)

sorry i rant when i get excited... i'll stop!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1455029/
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:07 am

ok, i personally hate jacob.
yes, i think he should die.
This was a very well done book, i give it a 9.5
cuz i like twilight a little more

I was so depressed after i read Rosalie's story. We misunderstand her so much, i mean...
she was raped...
I think it's nice how she personally goes to Bella and just apologizes and tells Bella her life story

Part of me does feel sad for Jacob, i mean, He's in love with this girl who partially loves him, but loves his enemy more and is going to be changed into an enemy.

You have to admit though, jake was a bit of a jerk at some points in the book.

Sad for Edward? now that's something new... yeah, and Edward doesn't really do anything about it. Bella was like: well aren't you going to punish me?!
and Edward was just cool about it. It kinda makes you wonder what's going on inside his head...
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:19 am

i totally get wat ur saying!!!!!!!!!

i have so many emtions for Edward and one of the the top three is sadness... here he is with the girl he loves... the ONLY GIRL... and this other guy is pushing her to love him (or to figure out that she loves him)

and the whole time he new (or hoped) that she would choose him!!!!!!!!!

i really REALLY hope after Midnight sun... she makes a New Moon and Eclipse version!!!!!!!!!!!!(i can't wait)

i actually read something... this person wrote out Edwards version of New Moon (from her eyes of course) i think its AMAZING... if anyone wants to see it........ just send me a pm asking for the site..... its amazing.....REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT A WHOLE YEAR.......FOR BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you guyz??????????????? also who is going to read THE HOST??????????
Back to top Go down
KateHale

KateHale

Number of posts : 54
Location : is thinking about how gorgeous her man(Edward Cullen) is
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:28 am

I'M BUYING THE HOST FIRST DAY!
I love the way Stephenie Meyer writes I have to read it!
are you??
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:04 pm

i mite buy the host, but im not sure. something else, i thought i sorta liked rose at the end of new moon... but im not such a big fan any more (no offence to rose house members) i mean, even tho her story was really, very sad and all, she still gets on mi nerves. like, i dont like her, but i must admit, i HIGHLY respect her for being able to voice her opinions and admitting that she still doesnt really like bella. also, who thinks that the fire and ice chapter is hilarious???? i couldnt stop laughing!!
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:52 pm

i am TOTALLY BUYING THE HOST... i already PREORDERED it!!!!!!!!

i know.... wat u mean about rose (again no offense) but i really did hate her... i mean bella did nothing to her (and i hate those kinds of people)

but then how everything comes a full circle... and Rose is explained we see that it really isn't TO BELLA personally just the way she is doing things (her actions)

that chapter was hillarious!!!!!!!!!!

the quotes i love.... (as u can see by my signiture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) =]

i can't wait til more ppl read eclipse... i am dying to talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol... no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:03 pm

ya i no!! i also really want them to make an Eclipse Questions thing, i want to get emmett some more points!!! what were some of your fave parts in the book?
Back to top Go down
KateHale

KateHale

Number of posts : 54
Location : is thinking about how gorgeous her man(Edward Cullen) is

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 pm

Well I thought the entire book was amazing but...
I laughed so hard when Edward would call Jacob things like pup haha
I dunno I just don't like Jacob. But i think that if I had to pick a part as my favourite it would probably be "Compromise"
I loooovvveee it! I love you
Back to top Go down
Alice_No's_All

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:02 pm

did anybody else think that is was victoria that was behind it the first time bella realised that her room had been "cleaned" or was that just me?

i really like the part where bella says "well that just sucks. I guess i'm stuck with mike newton after all." i started laughing out of nowhere and my family is looking at me like im crazy
Back to top Go down
http://breeandhanasblog.blogspot.com/
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:33 pm

there are somepoints in books your like "Oh i just know this is going to happen". and it does.
and you wonder why the characters couldn't have guessed that
i guess it makes for a better plot line having them not know...

I have a theory for the cover
In the end of the book, Bella says part of her cried for Jacob, that part of her that loved him. But the other part of his (the more prominent part) loved Edward.
Now look at the cover, how it's the ribon that's almost broken in two. Maybe those broken pieces are the different parts of Bella, connected to make one whole Bella.

sorry if the explanation sucks. it's easier to explain stuff in my head...
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:57 pm

OMFG........ i know............. i love how Edward is so calm with it (on the oustide) but is SOOOOOOOO jelous........

i read through Twlight, New Moon, Eclipse, extras, and outtakes.....................and made a list of my favorite quotes

im not done with all the extras but i already have 23 pgs of quotes!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.... i get obsessive about things... i LOVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

i need an Eclipse quizz........ ahhhhhhh.... i need to talk to people about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:27 pm

Edward has a leather fetish

he has that leather jacket in Twilight, the seats of his Volvo are leather
he called Bella sexy when she was wearing that leather jacket he bought her

Silly_Bella from the Twilight Lexicon said something on this... and i realized... it's true...

anybody else slightly scared of Edward now? (Eventhoughistilllovehim...)
Back to top Go down
He'sMyLife

He'sMyLife

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:12 pm

it was sooo good!!! its my fave now. I loved the part where Bella and Edward were in his room and she was trying to get him to be "bad" with her lol. and i loved it when Edward and Jacob are talking in the tent when they thought bella was asleep. i cant bellieve Edward was so calm.
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:24 pm

i no i loved that part!!!! eclipse was sooo funny.... omg. i just cant get over it... sigh. i dont no how long im gonna be able to wait for breaking dawn tho... the ending to eclipse just sent shivers up mi spine...
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:17 pm

I loved it so much i read it in one day

my favorite chapters are comprimise, fire and ice, monster, snap decision, ethics, and needs.

one of my favorite quotes is:

"And I thought I fought dirty," he said with grudging admiration. "He makes me look like the patron saint of ethics"

I loved it when edward was all like "my virtue is all i have left can't i leave one rule unbroken" that was kinda funny

i have tons of faveorite parts like in the tent and when they were in his room together

when he ripped Icky Vicky's head off I started to laugh it was so funny to me

I also liked the part in the tent when it was like this

jacob:didnt you have a nice night, then
edward:it wasnt the worst night of my life
jacob: did it make the top ten
edward: possibly
edward:but if i had been able to take your place last night, it would not have made the top ten best nights of my life. dream about that

that part was so funny to me
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:46 pm

hmmm
the funniest part to me was when (this is from the top of my head) Alice pretends to be one of those fortune tellers, saying: "I have forseen." in one of those voices
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:02 pm

what was ur least favorite part?

for me, it was either at the end when jacob left his human body, or when edward starts questioning whether bella would truly be hapier with him or not (after the whole tantrum when bella said goodbye to jacob)
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:03 pm

when Jacob persuaded Bella to kiss him

or when Jacob kisses Bella

either one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)   Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse. (DO NOT READ UNLESS LIABLE FOR SPOILERS!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next