Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Alice Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm

I was looking for ideas to improve our wonderful house and Kathryn told us that we could have a roleplay section like Carlisle House have. I think that it's an amazing idea.

Please choose a character (anyone but would be cooler in y opinion if it was a twilight character). Please put your 'name' between parentheses before your post. I chose Alice (obviously).

We are in the Cullen House.

(Alice) "Oh! Bella and Edward are coming!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:42 pm

I wanted to be Alice *pouts* I shall Be Nessie.

(Renesmee) "Coming where? Aly Where?"

(is that right?)
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:00 pm

(that's how we do it in carlisle's rp thread. which btw, you guys should come there too!!)

(bella) *driving in car* "Looks like we're in the driveway. Man I just love visiting your house Edward, everyone is just so nice!" *arrives and knocks on door*
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 pm

(Jasper) (This should be an OCC RP that would be heaps fun) I opened the door to let her in and instinctively stopped breathing as she walked past me.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Renesmee) "Mum." I cried running up and hugging her. ( I a like super confused A. Alice ^ has got Bella as Human. B Bella saying Edward's hosue is ncie and C. I'm using Nessie Confusion)
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

(hahah just run with it) I stood apart from the rest of the group and mulled over the emotions poring from the rest of my family. They were are happy and I was elated with the perfect emotional environment.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

(If you say so. Oh yea btw Nessie will be about Six well will look six...)
"How've you been Mummy?" I asked dancing over to Jasper who was standing away from the group. "Don't worry Jasper she doesn't taste nice. I've tried." Everyone laughed."What?" I asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:13 am

I patted her on the head "Your just so adorable." I picked her up and swung her over my head to sit her on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am

I giggled. "Ha I'm twaller then all of you now."
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:13 pm

(bella) I smiled at Nessie with adoration in my eyes. "Come on Jaz, you better share! You've been with her all day!" I walk up to him and attempt to take Renesmee back but he dances away with her, and Nessie starts to crack up.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:56 pm

I run up the stairs to get away from Bella and Nessie holds tight to my hair laughing. I start laughing hard too because of the waves of excitement Nessie is sending me and fly through the window because I wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:31 pm

(im just gonna make Bella a vampire because she has to be one since Nessie is here)

"JASPER!" I shout as I hear the wind blow around them as they fall to the ground. "If you hurt ONE hair on Nessie, then be prepared to feel my newborn vampire wrath!" I yell out jokingly. I run to the side of the house, just as Jasper and Renesmee land down lightly. They try to run around me, but I stop them from advancing further, and cross my fingers that they'll stay in the yard.
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:53 pm

(Don't forget to put your character's name before your post guys! And I didn't put Bella has human I just said they were coming home Razz )

(Alice) I already knew that Bella would win this one. I was laughing so hard at my husband and best friend. Nessie was enjoying herself so much.
"Tell me dear, who's gonna win?" Esme asked me. I grinned "Bella"
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm

(oops, i forgot about that. thanks!)

(bella)"Jasper, if I were you... I would advise you to put Nessie down... if you knew what's good for you." I tell him in a half playful-growl.

Jasper eyes me carefully. I hear Esme whisper to Alice, "Tell me dear, who's gonna win?"

"Bella." was her simple reply

sweeeet. How's that for a confidense booster?? I fake to my right and Jaz falls for it. I quickly intercept his left side and we all fall to the ground, though I lift Nessie up so not even her beautiful curls are ruined. I set her down and do a victory dance

"Woo hooo!"

Last edited by Lairai on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:08 pm

(Jasper) As Bella was doing her victory dance I quickly sprang to my feet and took off across the yard. "Don't get too cocky or you lose!" I yelled back at her as we dissapered into the trees
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 am

Nessie) I giggled. "Mum." I grinned. "I was playing with Jazz. Hello Daddy." I griined running over and jumping into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm

(wait.. aren't you in Jasper's arms Cj)

*doesn't want to post and get something wrong Embarrassed *
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:38 pm

(yeah she was... Oh well) Putting Nessie down I ran over to Alice and swung her tiny frame into my arms.

"I'm feeling so happy!" I whisper in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:53 pm

(Alice) I giggled. "I'm really happy you do" I grinned then kissed the love of my life. "You know exactly how happy i am" I smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 pm

I grinned widely at Alice and Jasper's conversation. They were so cute together. However they didn't hold my interest very long because then Renesmee tottered into my view and I became completely absorbed.

"There she is!" I crooned, sweeping Nessie up into my arms. "Don't worry, I won't let the BAD Jasper get ahold of you again!" I tell her jokingly. She laughs- ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:32 am

"Mummy." I smiled at her. "Alice made me where three different dresses today." I stated slightly annoyed.
"I told you not to tell." Alice sighed.
"Well you would know I would." I grinned
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:45 pm

"Alice." I give her a stern look, though everyone knew that I was far from upset. "Did you at least take pictures so I could see how cute my baby was??" i finished excitedly.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm

"Like about a hundred." I giggled. "How was youe day mummy?"
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 am

I looked at Edward and we both shared that look. Everybody groaned in unison except for Nessie who looked at us curiously. "Thank you darling, I had a wonderful day, especially now that you're here!"

Emmett turns to Alice and Jasper and whispers, "I think she means 'especially since Edward and her already..."

"EMMETT!" I cried out, looking pointedly at Nessie, without her seeing me. He snickered.

Last edited by Lairai on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 am

(you wrote Cj instead of Nessie Mum XD)
"What were you gonna say Emmett?" I asked running over to him. Everyone groaned.
"What?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Roleplay   Alice Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next