Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Copy & Paste

Go down 
+50
bella&edward101
ClumsyCat
unscripted
missmack123
xxCullenAtHeartxx
whearazyourheart
Imperius
Twilightx4ever
vampire.girli
RoadMan
Sonia Cullen
Carpe Diem.
madlenkadoll
peechez1001
blairchuckbutterflies
Emo
Lightbulb621
Fiora_Amore
electric city !
october
xVAMPvalaPIREx
the last dance.
down.the.rabbit.hole
kelsx27x
xSilentxSuicidex
MuseAddict101
?!?!?!?!
Zamy
devilsangel
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
Lairai
yocrowe14
mypersonalsun
sneaky little i.
bellacullen51
biteme335
Alu_Rathbone
Queen Cullen
steph&edward
loveXbella
the dodo's conundrum.
Selene Papillon
dasha92
luvia
MsquaredRW
Eternal_Esme
greenpixie1797
_iHartJasper_
false pretence.
xxx_vampiress_xxx
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Copy & Paste - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 pm

As the Shape-shifters hit the other people in the hall, there was soon a full out war in the hallway that included every species in the school. The plant pots which now contained dead plants, were being smashed, tapestries being torn down off the walls in all the commotion, the carpet being scrunched up under their feet. Damien, Zephyr and I managed to pull out of the fight all together. I watched for a moment as all the fighting went on, there was a few good hits here and there, but otherwise, there had been much worse fights at this school.

It didn't last long though, the next thing we knew, the girl that had ran sobbing and screaming over to Curtis, was now trying to attack me. I immediately started fighting back, the girl was obviously quite pissed, but I knew Curtis wasn’t dead, I had just split his head open. She pulled a knife out of nowhere and started slashing at me, the next thing I knew, Damien stepped in between us.

There were teachers there now trying to get her to drop the knife and teachers trying to pull her away, there was a teacher that had a firm hold around my waist, trying to hold me back from springing forward and attacking her. The next thing I heard, would stick with me forever. It was the repeated, sickening sound of a blade slicing through skin.

Everything seemed to suddenly go into slow motion. The screaming, the growling, the running, everything.

another part of my story...
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:42 pm

And with that, he left us to find our way to the mysterious table three. I was a bit disappointed in the boys we were stuck with. . I had no idea who Alexander and Christopher were, but whoever they were they were probably losers. And then West. But he wasn’t going to talk to me with Delaney around, and besides I was pretty sure that the two of them were a couple now.

PART OF MAH BABY.
:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:19 pm

I had to think fast, knowing that at any minute a teacher would be coming down the hall to break everything up. When I turned around the Shape-shifter was on his feet. I threw the guy again, except this time, he hit the wall with incredible force. I heard a disgusting cracking sound and I immediately ignored him and turned back to where Damien and Zephyr were fighting off the other Shape-shifters, with ease. One of the girls screamed and ran past Zephyr she ran sobbing over to Curtis, the Shape-shifter who was slumped against the wall. I hardly glanced at him, but in that split second I saw a whole lot of blood, but he was still alive.

another excerpt from my story :)
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Copy & Paste - Page 23 835763d6218701m3zy6
my sites button
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 pm

http://www.nanowrimo.org///eng/user/460164

link to my NaNoWriMo account....
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Well we all need to know each others names right? okay, so ive posted your name and your username in a list:

edwardcullenandjacobblack- CJ

Edwards_Bloodlust- Rose

twilighter4life- Courtney

Dazzling- Iris

punkyvamp- Roxxi

alice-in-wonderlandness- Alice

moodz way- moodz

ClumsyCat- Katja

mypersonalsun- Ellie

Burnin' up- Kim

Mrs. Rathbone- Aluna

alice cullen123- Jesse

Jack Cullen- Ace

Sombodyz*Angel- Isabella

xsilentxsucuidex- Bella

the name list on my site
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:46 pm

I knew that Zephyr wasn’t going to be thrown off like the last person was, but that didn’t stop me from trying. “Get a hold of yourself Trinket” He murmured in my ear, his jaw clenched, he was obviously struggling a bit. “Damien would want you to, Trinket.” He murmured into my ear again, his jaw still obviously clenched.

“How the heck would you know what Damien would want?” I snapped back through gritted teeth as I still fought against him.

“I know that Damien wouldn’t want to see you get in trouble.”

more of my story.....
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Copy & Paste - Page 23 122678299937594?119178346
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:29 pm

+Esme
-Embry

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 37
Esme ~ 17
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 10

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

+alice
-Embry

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Embry ~ 1
Eric ~ 37
Esme ~ 16
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 10

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:53 pm

+Esme
-Eric

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 35
Esme ~ 18
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 11

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Copy & Paste - Page 23 Shirtdressing

one of my colorizations
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:20 am

+Eric
-ESME! grrr you do not take from my Eric Baby.

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 36
Esme ~ 17
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 11

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:56 am

+Esme
-Embry

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 37
Esme ~ 17
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 10

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 am

I must have fallen asleep there, staring up at the stars, though I know, if I had, I obviously hadn't slept too well. The sky was getting light when I opened my eyes again, the stars were gone and the birds were twittering in full force again.

I laid there for a while longer, replaying everything that had happened the day before. Sadness hit me again and I could feels tears running down my cheeks again. I slowly sat up and wiped them away, at sometime I had kicked off my shoes, and now I had to shove them back on again.

My clothes and my shoes were slightly damp from staying out all night as the dew on the grass was cold, though the temperature wasn't yet cold enough for that dew to turn to frost. I slowly began to stumble my way back towards the castle, not making any effort to got fast.

I moved at an incredibly slow pace and didn't bother to really watch where I was going, which was why I kept stumbling. This also resulted in me falling once and scraping my knees and my hands. Where I had fallen, I sat up and leaned against a tree, not bothering to move and I cried some more.

There was no way that I was going to be able to go to classes today anyways, not like this. After I had sat there for what must have been at least and hour, I slowly stood up and began making my way, once again towards the castle. It soon started to come slowly back into view as I continued to stumble, but I began to watch where I was going a little bit more.

When I finally reached the school grounds again I headed up towards the castle, not bothering to stay out of view, or go into the school the back way. I continued on my slow way up through the front doors of the castle. When I got near the doors, I could hear panicking teacherson the other side, and I could hear the one voice that I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear right now; my father's.

"Where the heck is Trinket?!" I could hear him yelling at the headmistress.

"I- I don't know sir. I mean, yesterday sir-"

"I don't care about yesterday, yesterday is in the past, I don't care where she was then, I care to know where she is now!" I sighed and I pushed the front doors to the school open and the first thing I heard was Mrs. Tresdon breath a sigh of relief. There was silence now, as I came in and saw all the Demon Angels in the main hall, all of them in their pyjamas, the guys with long pyjama pants on and no shirts, obviously they had all been woke up and dragged downstairs immediately.

Everyone looked at me, I was well aware that there were tears still running down my cheeks. My father was frowning now, my friends, looked at me in shock and Mrs. Tresdon, looked at me ina mixture of shock and relief. "There you are dear! We've been worried!" I ignored her and everyone else and I passed by them, heading up to my room.

"Trinket, turn around and look at me!" My father called. "Trinket! Where the heck have you been?!" I continued to ignore him and I went up to my room, opening the unlocked door and immediately collapsing onto my bed. I could still hear my father yelling from the main hall.

"Where the heck has she been!" he demanded.

"Can we go back to bed now?" Frey complained.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong with my daughter!" Mrs. Tresdon finally stepped up to her full authority.

"Now you listen here Mr. Mayze! Trinket has been here longer than any student and has been here longer than half the staff here too! She's lived here, this is her home, and you're going to come in here and try and scream at me, when I've been trying to tell you what's wrong since you got here!"

"Then please tell me Mrs. Tresdon, what is wrong!"

"Your daughter's boyfriend, Damien McHale was killed yesterday by a Shape-shifter." there was silence now, and I started crying again.

"He was what?"

"He was killed by a Shape-shifter Mr. Mayze. Your daughter disappeared after his parents left yesterday. It was presumed that she had gone to her room. Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Mayze, I have a school to run and a fight to investigate." I didn't want to look at the picture on my sidetable, but I found myself doing just that anyways.

I slowly got up and changed into my pyjamas and climbed into my bed again, pulling the curatins tight closed around my bed. I had the picture frame in my hand and I stared at the picture of Damien and I, he had his arm around my shoulder and I was leaning into him as we were walking down one of the halls of the school. I had big sunglasses on and Damien had a bright pink shirt on with the collar popped and a pair of black wrap around shades.

It had been a day or two before summer holidays last year, he was going to go back to New York and I was heading off for a vacation with my father in California. I had visited him once for a couple weeks in July, and that was the last time I had seen him outside of school.

There was a knock at the door and my father's voice could be heard through the door. "Trinket Mayze-"

"Come in." I called quietly. I could hear my father come in, though I couldn't see him through the curtains that surrounded my bed.

"Trinket, I heard that Damien was killed." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

"Mhm." I sobbed sadly as I continued to look at the picture.

"How?"

"What?" I asked in both shock and sadness.

"How was he killed?"

"Some stupid Shape-shifter named Katrina stabbed him a bunch of times." I said weakly, the images playing over again in my mind.

"Why did she even go after him?" I sighed.

"Because two days ago, some Shape-shifter named Curtis started picking a fight with me, I was about to go beat him up when a teacher came in, so I said I was just leaving and we all left. He had insulted me a few times and Damien didn't like it, he wanted to beat the guy, as did the rest of us. We let it be. The next day, he started doing it again it just pissed us off now, and then there was this new kid that Mrs. Tresdon made me show around, and he was pissing me off a bit. So when I came out of English with the new kid, he started insulting me again, so I turned around, slammed him against the wall, he kept dissing me so I threw him down the hall. The rest of the Demon Angels and the new kid held off the Shape-shifters that were trying to attack me for attacking this idiot. Damien said just to finish him off, so I did it fast, I knew that teachers would be coming, so I threw him again and he hit the wall and cracked his head open. The chick that killed Damien-" I choked on my tears a bit before I could continue. "Well, she was this guy's boyfriend, and I guess she thought he was dead, even though I said that he wasn't dead and the nurse said he wasn't. Then she started attacking me while everyone else in the hall started fight and she pulled a knife and Damien stepped in between us and- and she killed him! She stabbed him a bunch of times! The BADWORD! killed him!" I sobbed helplessly into my pillow, clutching the picture to my chest.

"Why the heck was she carrying a knife?"

"I don't know!" I cried. "All I know is that she wasn't too sad about killing him! She saw him on the ground and all she said was 'now you know how it feels BADWORD!!'"

My father sounded very displeased with this for the next thing I heard was the slam of my bedroom door and angered footsteps that moved quickly down the hall. I heard more yelling back and forth between my father and Mrs. Tresdon. There was another knock at my door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Frey." I sighed.

"Come in." I heard the door open and Frey's hand yank open the curtain at the bottom of my bed. He threw me a box of chocolates that had a card attatched.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss and we all miss him, he was like a brother to me, just as he was your boyfriend, knew that kid since the first day I came here, don't really know what I'll do know."

yet another part of my story...
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 am

+Esme
-Embry

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 37
Esme ~ 17
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 10

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

Number of posts : 370
House : Member of The Alice House!
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Answer Key!!!!! 1. take the one-o-one north, take a right on 110, drive till the pavement ends 2. Mr. Mason (but it would have been awesome if Marilyn Manson had been her English teacher. (sp?) 3. Mr. Greene 4. Alice 5. December 12, 08 6. It changes 7. twilighters 8. All of above accept 2nd and 4th choice 9. Port Angles (I want to kill them!) 10. Beautiful 11. The Devil offering Adam and Eve the apple 12. Jane Eyre 13. A big hug and a porsche 911 turbo 14. Maroon 15. La Push Ocean Park 16. Phases of Mitosis 17. Vampires A-Z 18. The Stregoni benefici 19. None of the Above (the bible stupid) 20. The second one about the migrane 21. Deemed inappropriate (Still fuming one month after found out)

it's the answer key to this Twilight quiz I took last night
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

Number of posts : 632
House : I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *coughcoughalicecoughcough* Hey! Coughing's not telling!!
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:15 pm

+ Renesmee
-Eric

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 37
Esme ~ 17
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 10

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
http://madlenkadoll.deviantart.com
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

Carolina Liar – Show Me What I’m Looking For
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 pm

+Seth
-Eric

Alice ~ 159
Carlisle ~ 42
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 34
Esme ~ 18
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 12

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 pm

+Carlisle
-Alice

Alice ~ 158
Carlisle ~ 43
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 34
Esme ~ 18
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 12

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Esme
-Eric

Alice ~ 158
Carlisle ~ 43
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 33
Esme ~ 19
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 12

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:38 pm

+Carlisle
-Alice

Alice ~ 157
Carlisle ~ 44
Charlie ~ 10
Eric ~ 33
Esme ~ 19
Jacob ~ 20
Jasper ~ 26
Leah ~ 10
Renesmee ~ 6
Seth ~ 12

RIP
Rosalie
Austin
James
Paul
Tyler
Billy
Victoria
Bella
Edward
Sam
Collin
Laurent
Brady
Lauren
Jessica
Phil
Mike
Quil
Angela
Jared
Renee
Emmett
Embry
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm

You gotta swim/ Swim for your life/ Swim for the music/ That saves you/ When you're not so sure you'll survive / You gotta swim/ Swim when it hurts/ The whole world is watching/ You haven't come this far/ To fall off the earth/ The currents will pull you/ Away from your love/ Just keep your head above/ I found a tidal wave/ Begging to tear down the door/ Memories like bullets/ They fired at me from a gun/ Cracking me open now/ I swim to brighter days/ Despite the absence of sun/ Choking on salt water/ I'm not giving in/ You gotta swim/ You gotta swim/ For nights that won’t end/ Swim for your family/ Your lovers your sisters/ Your brothers your friends/ You gotta swim/ For wars without cause/ Swim for these lost politicians/ Who don't see their greed is a flaw/ The currents will pull us/ Away from our love/ Just keep your head above/ I found a tidal wave/ Begging to tear down the door/ Memories like bullets/ They fired at me from a gun/ Cracking me open now/ I swim to brighter days/ In spite of the absence of sun/ Choking on salt water/ I'm not giving in/ I'm not giving in/ Swim/ You gotta swim/ Swim in the dark/ There's an ocean to drift in/ Feel the tide shifting away from this war/ Yeah you gotta swim/ Don't let yourself sink/ Just follow the horizon/ I promise you it's not as far as you think/ Currents will drag us away from our love/ Just keep your head above/ Just keep your head above/ Swim/ Just keep your head above/ Swim/ Just keep your head above/ Swim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copy & Paste
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next