Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Copy & Paste

Go down 
+50
bella&edward101
ClumsyCat
unscripted
missmack123
xxCullenAtHeartxx
whearazyourheart
Imperius
Twilightx4ever
vampire.girli
RoadMan
Sonia Cullen
Carpe Diem.
madlenkadoll
peechez1001
blairchuckbutterflies
Emo
Lightbulb621
Fiora_Amore
electric city !
october
xVAMPvalaPIREx
the last dance.
down.the.rabbit.hole
kelsx27x
xSilentxSuicidex
MuseAddict101
?!?!?!?!
Zamy
devilsangel
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
Lairai
yocrowe14
mypersonalsun
sneaky little i.
bellacullen51
biteme335
Alu_Rathbone
Queen Cullen
steph&edward
loveXbella
the dodo's conundrum.
Selene Papillon
dasha92
luvia
MsquaredRW
Eternal_Esme
greenpixie1797
_iHartJasper_
false pretence.
xxx_vampiress_xxx
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex

Number of posts : 193
House : House of the amazing.. ROSALIE...
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Copy & Paste - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:12 am

arguing with my bf...copied it to show my twin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.emobucket.com
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:36 am

52f03a
some confirmation code for something
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Chapter 3- Just A Little Unexpected
BPOV

I had to admit that although most people would be internally freaking out, knowing that they were sitting merely inches away from a murderer, I wasn't. I concentrated on the Back of Edward's car as we flew down the highway, the wet pavement passing by quickly. Jessica didn't say much for the first little while, she sat in the passenger's seat, staring at the speedometer in complete shock, but that started to wear away.

It wasn't too long before she started chatting animatedly, not much different than the old Jessica, except for one major difference; she wasn't talking about high school gossip, but rather about guns, knives and stradegies, this is what scared me most. I could see Edward glancing in his rearview mirror, a slightly worried look on his face as he was obviously watching me. Something inside me, something deep and far burried, wanted to scream and just pull the gun on her now, get the dirty dead done quick, by the sounds of things she was starting to become merely an object, no one seemed to take much notice, or even care if she was there or not, they wouldn't miss her too much, would they?I mentally slapped myself a few times for thinking like that, that is murder I reminded myself and I presses the pedal down farther.

It seemed to take forever to get to the garage, I glanced at the clock to see that it didn't take more than any other time it took to get out here, on the contrary, it took even less time than normal. There was music already blaring from inside, Edward and I ignored it by habit, everyone else had turned off at the exit for the mansion. I got out of the car at the same time Edward got out of his, he shot me an anxcious look before closing the car door. I couldn't believe I was doing this, it seemed like such a short time ago that Jessica was a bubbly teenage girl that found pure joy in babeling about the latest school gossip, that girl was no more.

Jessica got out of the car slowly and looked around, not in a perimeter scan, but rather a wide eyed two year old like way, taking everything in like a child, his first time in the candy store. She looked at all the cars, looked at the building but didn't move an inch. "What is this place?" she finally asked.

"This place will remain unnamed for the time being, alright?" she gave me a wierd look, but nodded all the same and seemed to almost forget about it all together.

"So what's first?" she sounded bored, the tone in her voice suggested that she hoped for a kill, and she had just killed someone only a little while ago.

"First we see how you fight both unarmed and armed, how you handle situations, in short, we test you to your limits, find your limits, build on your skills and create new limits for yourself." Edward still remained silent, watching her every move like a hawk. Jessica was giving him a wierd look, I shot him a warning glance, we didn't want her trying to pull something on us just yet. Edward finally dropped his eyes from Jessica's movements and focused on me.

There was a loud crash from inside the club like garage, my eyes immediately darted to the building, as did Edward's. "Mustang's brother's probably passed out again, stupid idiot, doesn't know when to stop drinking." at the mention of Mustang's name, Jessica's head snapped to me, her eyes boring into mine with the sharpest of intrest.

"His name's not Mustang, it's Clark." her voice was sharp, almost protective.

"How do you know that?" I asked, she looked at me a little confused.

"How do you know that?" she countered.

"I used to work for him." I replied, keeping my voice as stead as I could, I hadn't really thought about him much lately, and I felt a little ashamed of it, but that still didn't yeild my curiosity. "you still didn't answer my question." she looked at me for a while, almost as if she was debating on whether or not to tell me.

"I went out with him for a while..." I was in shock. That must have been her connection to the business, there really wasn't any other way to explain it. "But then the ass dumped me almost a year ago." her last comment had me hearing a loud 'click' in my head and everything smashed into place, this would have been 'Mustang's little pet' that his brother's always talking about, and that would mean, of course, saying that what his brother had been telling everyone, that Mustang left 'his little pet' because he liked me more than her, which pretty much translated to he dumped her in hopes of getting with me. Which would have been around the time that Mustang had started to take even more of an interest in my career than before, but it wasn't really in my career, but in me.

My brain went through the whole situation and it all landed out too, it was all my fault that Mustang was dead, despite the fact that I had directly disobeyed his orders, he had still came after me, to hand me his organization, Mustang died trying to see me. "Bella?" Edward asked. His velvet voice broke my thoughts in the most perfect way possible, snapping me back down to reality. What happened in the past, is just that, in the past, I had to get over it, even if he had been a good friend, even if never realized that's what he had been when he was alive.

"Right, let's go." I said, before either of them could say anything else.

oXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

Jessica was nothing but the worst 'hitman' I had ever seen. Her style was crude, she had next to no stradegy, except for 'kill', she couldn't fight worth shit, she didn't know how to use a gun to it's full effectiveness, and she definately didn't know how to use a knife. Edward and I slowly slipped out of normal mode and into hitman mode, not even thinking about anything other than what she was doing, shouting stuff at her, keeping her on her toes as she tried to take one of us down.

"Don't hold the knife like that! You're not cutting your dinner!" Edward snapped as she stabbed towards me, in the weakest attempt ever, I hardly even had to move. She was really starting to get pissed now, and she started throwing herself into it more and more, it could have almost scared me if I didn't know that she was as fragile as a cracked glass. She slowly started to get better, but her tiredness was quite evident, she looked ready to pass out, yet she kept fighting with almost the same amount of energy. I wonder if this is what we looked like when we were fighting back in Phoenix, it seemed like such a long time ago after the more recent events that had occured after that giant outbreak.

A loud crack sounded from somewhere in the surrounding woods, Edward didn't seem to take any notice, so I tried to ignore it, it must have just been me, it's probably just someone from the garage wandering around anyways, no big, it's normal for us to be training people out here. But the sense of being watched didn't fade, I started to focus on not only the pathetic fight with Jessica, but also the surrounding woods.

I did a quick perimeter scan, only to see nothing, whoever or whatever it was, was well hidden and not in sight. Edward finally stepped in and took over my spot and I started to tell Jessica how to fix what she was doing wrong. It wasn't just a feeling of being watched now, it was another feeling, a feeling of multiple prescences close by. I stopped yelling at her altogether and focused my senses out into the woods, eyes scanning more carefully than before. I blocked out the sound of Edward and Jessica and listened carefully to everything else.

I could hear the music blaring from the garage, and for the longest time I couldn't hear anything else, until there was the very distinct sound of a snapping twig in the woods to my right. I tried not to pull all my attention that way, but took a sideway glance at the forest, there was nothing that I could see, but there was definately something there, and I was almost one hundred percent sure that it was a person, nothing else would stay still for so long only to move the slightest bit unless they were trying to go undetected. Whoever it was, was hidden, they didn't want to be seen, this wasn't someone from the garage, I knew that and I was sure of it.

I cautiously turned back to the fight, making it appear although I thought I was just hearing things, but I knew I wasn't, I couldn't mistake it. I started giving Edward a warning look, he caught it, and his attention started to stray from the fight a bit, I stepped back in, taking over for Edward again while he started doing just what I had been, searching for the source of the noise. Time seemed to almost slow down, it took so long for the events to actually happen, but when they did, it seemed that time wanted to speed up to catch up to where it should have been and things moved fast.

My fingers twitched slightly, wanting to grab my gun from my waistline, but I had to make it look like I didn't know they were there, it was one of the hardest parts of being under attack, you have to lead the attacker on without being too careless and actually being attacked, you need to turn their own attack against them. I didn't realize I was holding my breth until the first shot was taken. That shot was followed by a lot more, I grabbed Jessica's arm before she could even realize what was going on and Edward's hand, pulling them both to the ground.

The people that had been hiding were now visible. "Armed?" I muttered to Edward quiet enough that Jessica couldn't hear. He nodded once and we both pulled out our guns at the same time, instinctively going back to back, that way, you don't have to worry about someone attacking you from behind. I was completely in hitman mode, forgetting all about little Jessica and focusing on the armed hitmen that surrounded us. Edward and I moved quickly, bullets firing left right and center. Jessica tried to get up.

"Stay down Jessica!" I warned, not looking down at her. "Stay flat on your stomach, they aren't here to try and kill you, it's us they want." she didn't listen to a word of it, but grabbed the gun she had been using in our training earlier and started firing. It was so tempting to stick a bullet in her stupid head right now and then finish off the other guys right where I left off before she got up and tried to intervein, but I knew where my position was, and it wasn't to put a bullet in her head, at least, not yet.

The situation was now a whole lot worse because Jessica decided she was good enough to take on the professionals. Bullets started flying in her direction. "Edward?" I took a quick glance over my should to look at him, it was already a miracle that she hadn't been hit yet. He nodded.

"Just say 'off back' when you're moving alright?"

"Got it" one of them sent a bullet towards her while her back was turned. "Off back!" I said quickly moving to Jessica's back to take the bullet and take out the guy that shot it. Another guy was about to shoot, my finger pulled back on the trigger faster than his did and he was down. I quickly moved back to Edward's back, not liking to move from that spot in the first place.

Finally, they all seemed to be down, the woods was filled with an earie silence, a dead silence, the only sound that could be heard was Jessica's breathing, Edward and I still held our breaths as Jessica sunk down to the ground, clearly scared out of her wits. Edward slowly lowered his gun, turning to face me again. Although I knew this wasn't over yet, I lowered my gun and checked for bullets. I was out. Edward did the same. "Out." he answered the silent question. Jessica fumbled with the gun in her hands.

"Uh... um... out." she said in a shakey voice. There was still no movement in the woods as a slight breeze came through the trees, playing with my hair. It felt like it was going storm. I finally turned back to face Edward after taking a final scan, there was nothing. I sighed, slightly in relief and slightly in annoyance before turning to Jessica.

It happened almost before I could register it, multiple shots were taken, not towards Edward or I, but towards Jessica. Knowing I was out of bullets, and knowing that we all were, I followed instinct and flung myself in between Jessica and the bullets, following what I had also done in my unarmed combat, 'body gaurd' training and pulled her into me, seeing as she was already sitting on the ground, that wasn't too hard. I felt five bullets hit my back and I held back from lashing out and using the other half of my instincts, the vampire instincts and killing the guy viciously.

The knife Jessica had been using in our testing was sitting a few inches away, how convenient. I grabbed it, and spun, throwing it with full force at the shooter, the last shooter standing. The knife hit the guy in the throat, the last few breaths he would take would be choking on his own blood. Surely not the way I would like to die, though, I was already dead, the blood that came from my wounds was just that of my last meal, which happened to be a small wolf, a rather delicious treat if you ask me. Edward was pissed, he glared at Jessica, she shrank back from it, as if she was wishing she could hide. If I were her, I'd be running, wouldn't want a pissed of vampire to be hunting me down, that's for sure.

Jessica looked at me in shock and horror, tears running down her cheeks, as she stared at the bullet wounds, the one in my chest and the ones in my back. Edward quickly but carefully started pulling the bullets out of my back. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I should have just listened to you! None of this would have happened!"

"You're right, you should have listened to me! How do I know I can trust you to do a job now?! You just deliberately went against what I told you to do, you could have gotten someone killed!" I started yelling as the rage finally hit me. I took a deep breath and looked at her again. "We'll work on this stuff again tomorrow, for now, try and keep a low profile, and don't kill people on school property in plain sight." all the color in her face left, as she looked at me in a new type of shock.

"Wh- what did you just say?"

"We saw you Jessica, don't play stupid!" She nodded.

"Sorry." she finally said.

"Ugh! You better be! Pulling these things out hurts like a b****!" I said wincing when Edward pulled out another bullet.

"We need to find out who's sending those guys and as soon as possible." Edward said, his voice harsher than it was before.

ok then.... um... part of the thrid chapter of one of my twilight fanfics........ no idea why it's copied....
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
kelsx27x

kelsx27x

Number of posts : 327
House : Pround Memeber of the Rockin' Jasper House
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:32 pm

-Eric
+Rosalie

Alice ~ 102
Angela ~ 15
Carlisle ~ 48
Eric ~ 47
Esme ~ 19
Jared ~ 3
Laurent ~ 30
Rosalie ~ 22
Seth ~ 31

RIP
Austin
Paul
Bella
Billy
Emmett
Embry
Jasper
Leah
Jacob
Renee
Phil
Quil
Edward
Collin
Victoria
Charlie
James
Tyler
Lauren
Mike
Jessica
Brady
Sam

just did character game hehehe
Back to top Go down
loveXbella

loveXbella

Number of posts : 150
House : Extremely Proud Member Of Jasper!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Chapter 4- Territorial Dispute
EPOV

I immediately looked up when I heard the unfamiliar voice. A man stood there, staring down at Bella. Bella was frozen in place, staring back up at the man, her jaw was locked and her eyes were in a fierce stare, yet I could tell that a million questions were running through her mind. She was debating on whether or not she should attack him, that much I could tell, but I couldn’t see any outcome from the way she held herself, or see the faintest flicker of an answer in her eyes.

The man kneeled down, his head bowed as Bella slowly got back to her feet. I remained still as I watched and waited to see if anything would happen. He took her hand in his and kissed it. Bella quickly pulled her hand out of his grip. “Get off the ground.” Her voice seemed to change slightly, it took on an air of authority, fitting her position in the vampire world.

The man quickly got to his feet, a look of pure admiration in his eyes as he gazed upon Bella, my Bella. “Pleasure to meet you.” The man spoke, a thick English accent threaded in his words.

“As it is to meet you,” Bella finally said, her lips hardly parting. “Is there reason you’re here, something I can help you with?” the man’s eyes seemed to light up, he took a step forward, Bella, being Bella, stood her ground, her eyes still locked on him. I didn’t like it, I slowly got to my feet and the man’s eyes flashed to me.

“Ah, you must be Edward?” Bella frowned slightly, as I tried not to, I nodded once. “Yes, I’ve heard quite a lot about you since my last visit.” Bella and I did not move at all, our eyes locked on this man, yet he seemed so at ease. “You probably wouldn’t remember me though, you were about this tall,” the man said, holding his hand about waist high. “Only young, you were, of course, when you told your mother you had seen me, she thought you were just being foolish.” I frowned now, not caring if it showed or not and thought back as far into my past as I could, trying to place his face. “Yes, last time I came to visit you were, out on your own. Left dear Carlisle and Esme, you had.”

“Enough with the past, why are you here?” Bella cut in, before he could continue on his chatter. He turned back to her, that same strange look of admiration on his features, yet the smile that had been on his face had slowly disappeared until it was set with a serious, determined look.

“Originally, I came to visit my old friend Carlisle, and see how Edward was doing, for he is my great grandson,” I was frozen on the spot now. “But sadly, after visiting our dear friends Aro, Marcus and Ciaus they had urgent news for me to send, my visit just as quickly as the thought had came was turned into a trip of dire importance. However we must speak of it later, for your human friend cannot hear a word.” Bella turned to look over her shoulder as Jessica struggled to climb through the trees and brush towards us.

I continued to look at the man, I couldn’t place him, I couldn’t think of a name, and he had so conveniently not told us. “Jessica, go back to the car.” She had stopped crying now, but her face was tearstained. She nodded and then stumbled back towards the clearing and towards the garage. The man didn’t seem familiar at all, his long blonde hair and golden eyes had not a single memory in my mind.

When Jessica was out of sight, Bella and I, half ignoring the man, finished what we had originally came out to do, which was to dispose of all the bodies. However, the man quickly started helping. The job went by faster than normal and we headed back to the clearing, the man following after and Bella and I following after my supposed great grandfather. As Bella grabbed up the dogtags, I continued to try and place the man in my human past somewhere.

Jessica was sitting on the ground in between the two cars and Bella spoke, “Jessica, you will be going with Edward,” I didn’t argue with her, I would much rather not drive with that strange man, and I could still keep an eye on her from my car. I now stood beside Bella, the man had started to wander slightly, studying the cars, eyes wide and in fascination. “I’ll be right back,” she gave me a quick kiss and then, ignoring the man, went into the garage.

This man was starting to get on my nerves, he was strange, and something told me that I should know him, yet I couldn’t place him at all, he didn‘t even look slightly familiar to me. I watched the man as he moved through the tons of cars, studying each of them.

Bella finally came out and I finally got into my car, Jessica scrambling up to her feet and quickly opened the door and got in. I pretty much ignored her, my eyes on Bella as the strange man got into the car with her. She caught my look and gave me a comforting smile, which relaxed me a bit.

I sighed and stuck the car in reverse, spinning around to stick it in drive and took off out the driveway and towards the highway. I glanced into my rearview mirror more than I had when Jessica was in the car with Bella, the man seemed to be almost excited, he looked more like a child than a great grandfather.

When it came time to turn off to the Stanley household, I was a little hesitant, but looking into my mirror and seeing Bella, chatting, not seeming uneasy at all, I pulled off the highway and took Jessica to her house.

I ignored anything she might have said and drove away when she got out of the car. I got back to the highway quickly and slammed my foot down on the gas pedal, until I saw Bella’s car ahead and I finally started to ease off the gas a bit. I was quickly up behind her car again, I could see her looking in her rearview mirror and locked eyes with her right before we turned off for the mansion.

We pulled into the driveway quickly and I got out of the car, Bella and the man who’s name I did not yet remember, got out of the car. Carlisle’s Mercedes pulled into the driveway just as they got out of the car. Carlisle was out of the car almost faster than I thought possible. “Carrington?” his voice was filled with disbelief.

“Carlisle!” The man cried joyfully. Then it clicked in my mind.

“You used to have red eyes and- and you used to wear your hair tied back in a low pony. You’d always kind of just… appear.” Both Carlisle and Carrington froze. Carrington smiled finally and nodded.

“Yes, yes I did, many a year ago.” I remembered what he had been talking about then. I remembered when I had told my mother and she had told me I was merely imagining things. He looked quite like he did in the past, except not as scary as I remembered.

He was tall and thin, just like I remembered, had long blond hair that went half way down his back, like I remembered, but since then, he had changed quite a bit. He now had gold eyes, an English accent and wore modern clothing rather than the type of clothing I had last seen him in.

We went inside and he was introduced to the rest of the family and we soon sat down to find out why he was here in the first place. “So what’s the reason you came to us up at the garage? You said Aro gave you a message to relay.” Bella prodded. Carrington sighed.

“Yes, and this message is not good at all.” There was silence in the living room as we all sat, waiting for him to finish. “The age of the slayers has come upon us again,” Esme drew in a deep breath and Carlisle was silent, yet fear seemed to flicker across his eyes. “They’re back and stronger than ever, they’ve already taken out three covens to the north, they appear to be making their way south and quickly. They’re taking out vampires left right and center.”

“The Denali.” Alice whispered, panic in her voice.

“Not quite yet dear one, they prepare to flee as we speak, constantly ready to run at any sign of a slayer.”

“Ah, but Carrington, how can humans take us out? We aren’t as careless as in the past-“

“My dear friend, how hopeful you always are, but I bring the unfortunate news that these are not human slayers, not at all, but it has come to the point in our world that our own race turns against itself and death, death is the price…”

um..... chapter four of same fanfic........
Back to top Go down
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc

vamp_queen_in_the_nyc

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:24 am

Alice ~ 102
Angela ~ 15
Carlisle ~ 48
Eric ~ 42
Esme ~ 19
Laurent ~ 30
Rosalie ~ 27
Seth ~ 34

RIP
Austin
Paul
Bella
Billy
Emmett
Embry
Jasper
Leah
Jacob
Renee
Phil
Quil
Edward
Collin
Victoria
Charlie
James
Tyler
Lauren
Mike
Jessica
Brady
Sam
Jared

CHARACTER GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Name Of Challenge: Audrey Kitching
Username: ecjwrscwluv
Type Of Graphic: Colorization
Challenge Specifics: Colorize one of the two given images
Image Specifics: This or This
Size Specifics: Do not resize!
Anything Else: Be colorful and have fun!

um a challenge idea for on Petite Fleur
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:22 pm

how can these diseases be prevented?

lol, um, i think that was science, for a viruses worksheet XD
Back to top Go down
loveXbella

loveXbella

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:51 pm

• Respect: for others and for themselves
  • Hard work pays off
  • Effort is as important as the end result
  • Confidence can make all the difference
  • Education is vital to their future

umm... i think this is from my mom.... she's a teacher
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:52 pm

The Summoning (Darkest Powers Series #1)

Name of a book that I was requesting from the LIbrary
Back to top Go down
loveXbella

loveXbella

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Copy & Paste - Page 7 Mybanner48e7b2f533fd5kj6

code for a new banner I made but it was ugly
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Lol, nice XD

hm... no clue where that came from, or why i copied it....

and I like your banner XD
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

Number of posts : 1595
House : ALICE :)
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ~J.K. Rowling

my status on myspace and facebook
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bball_playa_24
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Alice ~ 111
Angela ~ 16
Carlisle ~ 48
Eric ~ 20
Esme ~ 20
Laurent ~ 30
Rosalie ~ 40
Seth ~ 34

RIP
Austin
Paul
Bella
Billy
Emmett
Embry
Jasper
Leah
Jacob
Renee
Phil
Quil
Edward
Collin
Victoria
Charlie
James
Tyler
Lauren
Mike
Jessica
Brady
Sam
Jared

character game Razz
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:21 pm

The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness

quote for something
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

House : Head of Alice <33

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Thank you for placing your Papa John's pizza order via our Online Ordering service. Please find below, details of your order:

uhhh idkw that was copied, but it's an online pizza order...
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:27 pm

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

hmm....im copying alot of qoutes and stuff</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

House : Head of Alice &lt;33

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:28 pm

How the Flag Should be Treated:

The flag should be lighted at all times, either by sunlight or by an appropriate light source.
The flag should be flown in fair weather, unless the flag is designed for inclement weather use.
The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
The flag should not be used for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose.
It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use.
Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard.
The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it, or attached to it.
The flag should never be used for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms.
To store the flag it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
The flag should be cleaned and mended when necessary.
When a flag is so worn it is no longer fit to serve as a symbol of our country, it should be destroyed by burning in a dignified manner.

uhhh old school project i thought i deleted but apparently copied
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 pm

We don't accomplish anything in this world alone ... and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads from one to another that creates something.
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Want to show your support of our newly proclaimed leader? Get your Froggy Fruit Halloween Channeling hat today!!

best not to ask what that was...
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:35 pm

So how was Christmas for you guys? Did you all get lots of nice black tee shirts?”

woohoo gotta love gerard way quotes
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Yes - Ja
No - Nein
Perhaps/ Maybe - Vielleicht/ Möglicherweise
Thank you - Danke sehr (formal)/ Danke
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14

yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:39 pm

Frank: Has goldfinger ever had a flock of mooses advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight.
Mikey: That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi.
Gerard: **** off, it's meese

hmmm...i like finding quotes
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Feat.Dr.Dre, Missy & Justin Timberlake

artists of a song...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy & Paste   Copy & Paste - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copy & Paste
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next