Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Jacob HATERS Unite

Go down 
+35
CalmDuringTheHale
Lightbulb621
down.the.rabbit.hole
the last dance.
false pretence.
larissa cullen
MsquaredRW
sneaky little i.
_iHartJasper_
vampirelover17
greenpixie1797
xXxVampGirlxXx
Sonia Cullen
steph&edward
Mirandalouisel
bellzcullen
DarkTabatha
Gernine
peechez1001
wantingedward
TeamEdwardAlways
edward_i_luv_u_i_dont
luvia
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
Hathi
BellaMCullen
loveTwilight!
AliceCullengrl
xxx_vampiress_xxx
?!?!?!?!
Bella_gurl01
Selene Papillon
Dawnbreaker
Lairai
Everything's Magic
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
wantingedward

wantingedward

Number of posts : 317
Location : Missing Being on this Site, Freakin school...*pouts* But I'm back now ^_^
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Lairai wrote:
nickel! hello dear, welcomee to our haterss' place Very Happy

omc when I read that part when jacob kissed bella I like flipped out, and it seemed to take foreeever to read too! like the whole freaking book was them kissing. it was horrid.... *shudders at though*

and yeah selene, you make awesome avvies Very Happy

Lol, hiya! and just for future reference, It's spelled "Nikkel" Lol, don't worry when I first spelled it out, I spelled it wrong too, 'cuz the friend who gave me that nickname said so Razz

Also, I know! That part went on for wayyyyy too long *glares at memory* Now, though I feel bad for doing it because it is still part of the Twilight Series, I skip that part of the story in Eclipse...I just can't help it...It makes me want to hurl, literally. I'm not joking. No silent pale
Back to top Go down
edward_i_luv_u_i_dont

edward_i_luv_u_i_dont

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm

oh my god when i read that part in new moon i totally flipped out.i felt like decking jacob in the face.like i swear to god and wat the hell is rong is rong with him.i swear i was about to freakin go into the book and rip his face off.ugh imma kill him.im goin to go read and cool off b4 i kill my keyboard!
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 pm

{{ouch sam, I feel so hurt!!! who told you what else you should put on them? who told you what color the text should be? and that you should put a border in???? that's right, I did!!!!!! Razz }} J/ks I don't care........... Razz :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

Number of posts : 5275
House : EMMETT CULLEN!
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:38 pm

I was going to do a border anyways but yes, Megz helped with the avies....
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

Number of posts : 448
Location : You know that voice in your head, the loud, annoying, obnoxious one.....yeah, that's me :)
House : JASPER!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:10 pm

That was one time when I could have killed Bella, how could she have asked him, HOW, he is such an arrogant, self-concieted jerk and GRRRR............I will stop myself before I accidently begin typing out profanities, although he deserves them.....
Back to top Go down
TeamEdwardAlways

TeamEdwardAlways

Number of posts : 13
House : Reading, drawing, writing, singing, dancing, acting, photography.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:19 am

You know...I didnt hate him in Twilight.

I disliked him in New Moon, but It wasn't hate, not yet.

I very, very nearly hated him in Eclipse. I could say I hated him and it wouldn't really be a lie. He severely pissed me off and made me want to kick puppies-preferrably his.

But the topper was the epilogue and the preview for Breaking Dawn. The fact that he could be so childish on top of all the horrible things he did, earning him his fate, made me sick. He's just....ugh!!!!!!!!!!! DX
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Yea. He was cute in Twilight, He seriously annoyed me in NM, but in Eclipse i was like WHY DIDN'T HE STAB HIMSELF WITH THAT KNIFE!?!?! DIE JACOB DIE!!!!
and that's where i started imagining new ways to kill him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:04 pm

I know this is a double post but OME i love your avie
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:41 pm

I think I shall stab Jacob for making addicted to the song Summertime by New Kids On The Block.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

Number of posts : 370
House : Member of The Alice House!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 am

I am so glad you started this thread cuz i am dying to let my anger out!!!! I never say that I hate anything except stupid jacob!!!!!! If he stops Bella from marrying Edward or tun into a vamp I will kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he makes her all confused and depressed I will be so angry!!!!! If in the fourth book Bella ends up with Jacob and not Bella I will literally burn everything I own that has ANYTHING to do with Twilight!!!! I would go into an even deeper depression than Bella did in New Moon and will NEVER get over it!!!!!!!! Hope no Jacob Lover's get mad that we're writing all of this!! I want jacob to do something soo bad to bella that she will make Edward kill him!!!!! OK now I need to calm down cuz I can go on allllll night long about disliking Jacob!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 am

lol nice... yeayh, it would totally suck if she ended up with Jacob, I'd like jump off a high place...... lol
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:51 am

Jacob started to get on my nerves from the beginning cuz I saw how Billy felt about Edward and Bella and Jacob just bothered me from the start. I began to scream about him in New moon and now after reading Eclipse when I was in a pizza restaurant I was Soooooo......... mad at jacob that I put a handful of really hot pepper stuff in my mouth without thinking clearly and my eyes got soo red and a couple of tears fell down my cheeks. luckily wew were like the only people there! LOL Ahhhhh.....!!! I want to scream so loud right now!!! I am going to have to go some where where I can scream as loud as I want and no one will think some one is being murdered!! I love Edward.
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:55 am

lol yeah, I like scream and throw a fit when I read the part where he kissed Bella.... it's funny cause I managed to get someone to hate Jacob before they read the series!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
TeamEdwardAlways

TeamEdwardAlways

Number of posts : 13
House : Reading, drawing, writing, singing, dancing, acting, photography.
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:02 am

I think...if he stops Bella from marrying Edward... I will go to Washington, to La Push, and kill the first person I meet named Jacob. I really will.
Back to top Go down
Gernine

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:16 am

Hi guys

New Twilight saga fan here...I just finished all three books in the last 5 days and I really needed to vent. I'm glad i found this thread.

Jacob to me was just some pesky little immature kid in Twilight...I was mostly indifferent to him. In New Moon, he grew on me in the first few chapters after Edward had left, as he was such a good friend to Bella and she was really happy around him...then he just became annoying when he wouldn't give up. But in Eclipse. OMG. Words cannot describe, seriously. Jacob was the most immature, whiny, manipulative, selfish, and annoying character that I have had to read about in a LONG time.

I'm pretty damn angry at Bella too. How could she have said all those things about Edward and how she felt about him in Twilight, New Moon, and like 80 percent of Eclipse and then DO WHAT SHE DID? The kissing, fine whatever, she almost had to, the way that immature slimeball Jacob manipulated the situation. But to realize that she was in love with him? Oh, PLEASE. That is just wrong and I personally feel it negates so much of what Bella supposedly feels for Edward. I used to believe in their love so much in Twilight...it was just SO REAL to me. But after what happened in Eclipse, Bella's credibility for me is gone. Forever with Edward? When she decides something finally, she sticks to it? YEAH RIGHT. PFFFT. Sorry but he deserves better. But *sigh* he wants her and I know deep down and after all this anger comes out, I'll still want them together. She's right about not deserving him too.

The part that pisses me off a lot is how SM says in an interview that Jacob is her favorite character. Yuck. This is almost as bad as Bella realizing she's in love with Jacob in Eclipse. Makes me not want to read BD.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:05 am

YAY! I most definetely agree with you Gernine!!! (except even in the first few chapters of NM, i had feeling of dislike and unwanting-ness for jacob)

but i haaaate how bella said she....loved him. *shivers at word*

andd doesn't jake realize that since he didn't imprint on bella, that they're not meant to be! i mean he's so thick-headed and immature. and he made that fact all the more credible when he childishly ran away. (though i am happy that he is gone at the moment)
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:19 pm

What!!!!! Jacob is STephenie Meyer's fav character!! OH NO she didn't!!!!!! OMG OMG oh no!! she's going to make it so Bella ends up with Jacob I just know it!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad She HAS to end up with EDWARD or I will scream and die if Bella ends up with Jacob. NO!!! SM can't do this to all of the Edward lovers out there. Yeah there are a couple of jacob Lover's but there are so many more Edward lovers out there!! she can't do that to us!!!!!! I Hate Jacob I hate Jacob!!!! I drew an ugly picture of him with chalk on my friend's street and we both ran over it a ton of times with our bikes!!!! I want to roast that stupid dog over a bonfire and eat him for dinner!!!! muahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:28 pm

I think Jake is one of her brothers names and she used him as a character....? Cause I know she did that with Paul... hate him 2....
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:30 pm

don't worry, I'm like 100 percent sure that stephenie meyer won't do that. if she did then she would be defeating the purpose of the series. and she would be going back on everything that she wrote. the whole "i love jacob" thing is just another side conflict, along with the volturi and otherr stuff.

so yeahh don't worry. we jake haters will prevail Very Happy

Last edited by Lairai on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:59 pm

yeah your probably right and someone has to be the bad guy. Jacob is probably going to do more sty=upid things in Breaking Dawn that are immature and Bella will realize how stupid he is!! :)
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

exactly...
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:35 pm

let us hopee Very Happy

hmm... what kind of idiotic things do you think he'll do in breaking dawn?
Back to top Go down
Gernine

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:12 pm

I'm pretty sure in another interview SM almost confirmed that Bella and Edward will stay together, which is good. Still pisses me off that her fave char. is Jake though.

And seriously, the kiss? Ok. Eew but whatever, maybe it was necessary. Bella loves him? Fine, they're best friends or whatever. But Bella is in love with him? Just plain WRONG. She said she'd never change her mind about her feelings for Jake, that it was a best friend type of thing...and then she realizes she's in love with him? Totally messed up. Sorry but this just messes with the entire premise of the series. It makes me so angry and I feel it was unnecessary, even if it was just to dramatize the story more.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 pm

If you haven't already gotten the Eclipse Special Edition that has the first chapter of breaking dawn well it turns out Jacob ran away to Northern Canada!!!!!!! :) so that's the first stupid thing he has done!! What a loser!! When Bella thinks about Jacob she just thinks of him as her best friend even though she is in love with him. I think Edward and Bella are going to get married and then stupid jacob will come along and ruin there happy lives!!! cause he's stupid!! If they are already married before jacob comes back then he can't do anything about it!! :)
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Perhaps Jacob will please us
perhaps he'll get run over by a car...
DIE JACOB DIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob HATERS Unite   Jacob HATERS Unite - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob HATERS Unite
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next