Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

A songfic By Sweet Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet_Nightmare

Sweet_Nightmare

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-16

A songfic By Sweet Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: A songfic By Sweet Nightmare   A songfic By Sweet Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:01 pm

Okay, this is a corny songfic with my favorite song, Lithium, by Evanescence. It's kinda cute, and takes place in New Moon. Be kind; I wrote it in the middle of the night while half asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella trudged into her house, wishing it were about half a year ago. Wishing he were here. He had once described her as his brand of heroin, but Bella was positive it was the other way around. He held her heart, and without him it was gone.

Lithium, don’t want to lock me up inside,

Lithium, don’t want to forget how it feels without,

Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow, oh.

But God, I want to let it go.

Bella hurried to her room. She was finding it hard to breathe again. It was like he had been her life support, and without him she would die. She hurried into her room, but outside a marvelous sunset drew her to the window. She wanted the familiar cold, granite statue to keep her company. She remembered how he had once compared twilight to the ending of a chapter in ones life, and the beginning of a darker chapter.

Come to bed don’t make me sleep alone,

Couldn’t hide the emptiness you let it show!

Never wanted it to be so cold,

Just didn’t drink enough to say you love me.

Bella felt tears touch her eyes. One fell down her cheek, and there was no one to catch it. She collapsed onto her head, trying to breathe properly.

“Where have you gone?” She whispered.

I can’t hold onto me,

Wonder what’s wrong with me

Lithium, don’t want to forget how it feels without

Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.

Oh!

The tears flowed freely now, with no comfort for Bella, and no one to stem the flow. The pain she felt was untouched by any others she had felt. The sun sank out of sight in the window, but the sky was still pink. She didn’t want to be like this, she wanted to go on with life. But she could never forget…

Don’t want to let it lay me down this time,

Drown thy will to fly,

Here in the darkness I know myself,

Can’t break free until I let it go!

Let me go!

Bella wished she could get on with life, accept he would never come back, but it was hopeless. Her despair would be the death of her. And Edward still held her in his spell…

But really, was it his fault I had fallen so easily? No. It was all Bella’s, she knew. She blamed herself for her pain.

Darling, I forgive you after all,

Anything is better than to be alone!

And in the act I guess I had to fall,

Always find my place among the ashes.

Bella should have known not to fall for him so easily. But it had been inevitable. She would always be clumsy Bella, always getting herself hurt. She ran to the window and flung it wide, and wailed to the darkening purple sky.

“Where are you Edward?” She screamed. “Why aren’t you with me?”

I can’t hold onto me,

Wonder what’s wrong with me.

Lithium, don’t want to forget how it feels without,

Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.

Bella slumped onto the windowsill, the tears coming with her screams of unendurable pain. No doctor could help her, no healing procedure could help now. As she screamed her grief to the pitch black sky, only one thought was in her head.

I want to let it go…
Back to top Go down

A songfic By Sweet Nightmare
Page 1 of 1