Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Smiley Sentence

Go down 
+39
Twilightx4ever
madlenkadoll
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
down.the.rabbit.hole
sneaky little i.
the last dance.
Eternal_Esme
Alu_Rathbone
steph&edward
false pretence.
Vampire Adik
greenpixie1797
loveTwilight!
jaspers_gurl_23
MsquaredRW
_iHartJasper_
Elena Cullen
Zamy
[LostWithoutYou]
CoCoMcD
Stephanie Cullen
MuseAddict101
DyingToBeACullen
Sonia Cullen
the dodo's conundrum.
Lairai
Dani_Cullen
breakingdawn
vampress2118
lunarxlove
ClumsyCat
Twilight-Rose
mdnghtHolly
Alice_No's_All
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
Emmettshomegrl!
jasperlover
emmettforever
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:10 am

There was once a pharoe named bob and he had a jester and a queen who had the same name, cherry.

In a country far far away that had a lot of :chicken!: there lived a king who had a beautiful queen but when he found out that she had im lovestruck with the jocolor he cut off her head.
Back to top Go down
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc

vamp_queen_in_the_nyc

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:37 pm

In a country far far away that had a lot of chickens there lived a king who had a beautiful queen but when he found out that she had love (or an affair?)with the jester he cut off her head.

The pig fell in :loveyou:with the :zomg :but when he proposed, she said :no:and then :zomg :ran off with the :frosty:and then got :blech:and :pandacry:and :drunken:and then died.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:10 am

the smiles arn't showing up...

One night when I couldn´t sleep I was count the sheep what all of a sudden a ninja power team work! and my face was like Neutral and then in hopped a albino and everything was great again and we went out on the town to dj let it play
Back to top Go down
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

Number of posts : 632
House : I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *coughcoughalicecoughcough* Hey! Coughing's not telling!!
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:54 pm

One night when I couldn't sleep I was Counting Sheep and all of the sudden a ninja hit me and my face was like mad and in hopped a bunny and everything was great again and we went out on the twon to party?

I was having this great Idea for a study and went to Sleep dreaming about it. I got up with the sunny and wrote it all down. The Idea involved a giant flower and a queen who picked it to give to her king . Then it ended up poisoned and killed the king and the queen was Sad and ended up dying and the jocolor got everyone to confetti and go to the nearest club to do the wave . The End
Back to top Go down
http://madlenkadoll.deviantart.com
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:49 am

I was having this great idea for a book and went to sleep dreaming about it. I got up with the morning and wrote it all down. The involved a giant flower and a queen who picked it to give to her king. Then it ended up poisoned and killed the king and the queen was sad and ended up dying and the joker got everyone to throw confetti and go to the nearest club to do the mexican wave. The End

Yesterday I Wink at a guy with an afro and he goodbye friend and did a Dancing! . Then we went to a happy day of birth and I stalker! becuase I knew nobody.
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Yesterday I winked at a guy with an afro and he waved and did a dance. Then we went to a birthday party and I lurked because I knew nobody.

One day a super flying came to town. Everyone was Very Happy, especially the queen. The king didn't like the flying, because the queen always seemed drunken with Very Happy ness whenever he was around. Soon after, the super flying had to leave. The queen was Sad, but the king was Very Happy. To make the queen Very Happy, the king bought her a stuffed super flying. The end.
Back to top Go down
Twilightx4ever

Twilightx4ever

Number of posts : 725
House : CARLISLE FTW!
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 pm

One day, a super bunny came to town. Everyone was happy, especially the queen. The king didn't like super bunny, because the queen always seemed drunk with happiness whenever he was around. Soon after, super bunny had to leave. The queen was sad, but the king was happy. To make the queen happy, she bought her a stuffed super bunny. The end.

Right? Here we go!

One day, school got cancelled. I was Very Happy , but I Question why...so I called the principal said she couldn't tell me, so I tiredness . turns out, the news had covered the study and then I thought, scratch !!!!! turns out, someone threw a cherry bomb down the toilet, and screwed up the plumbing...once again..... scratch . Oh well, at least school was out for a while!
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

One day, school got cancelled. I was happy, but I wondered why...so I called the principal said she couldn't tell me, so I looked on the internet. turns out, the news had covered the story and then I thought, WTF!!!!! turns out, someone threw a cherry bomb down the toilet, and screwed up the plumbing...once again..... WTF. Oh well, at least school was out for a while!

ther was a :pirat: who im lovestruck a cat Me = Shocked I told him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you can't im lovestruck a cat . He just :) and said it was none of my business. The next day I want back to try and convince him to be Twisted Evil but I found him Sad under the stairs, as it turned out an evil albino had come and killed his beloved cat .
Back to top Go down
Twilightx4ever

Twilightx4ever

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

There was a pirate who loved a kitty. Me=Shocked. I told him "No, you can't love a cat. He just smiled and said it was none of my business. The next day, I went back to try an convince him to be evil, but I found him sad under the stairs, as it turned out an evil bunny had come and killed his beloved kitteh.

There was once a pig who acted like an elephant. It was major weird, and made me Shocked and Laughing. I told the farmer, " that pig is confused . It thinks it's an elephant ! The farmer said "That's not a pig ,that's an alien !!!!! I left the farm Shocked and scratch .
Back to top Go down
Emo

Emo

Number of posts : 935
House : Icr.
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 am

I was bounce ing around one day when suddenly a ninja power jumped out and screamed happy day of birth and threw confetti all over the place. Some of my friends stalker! started do the wave and gave me a hearts suddenly hahha i decided TA! and head bob out to MCR. I did my funky Dancing! and got a little drunken I saw santa and rendeer with a pig cat and i just No sadly. Rolling Eyes at my drunkness I stumbled over to a clown and preteded to be a :pirat: after that encounter i was truly Embarrassed and Shocked and now its time for you to goodbye friend
Back to top Go down
Twilightx4ever

Twilightx4ever

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm

I was bouncing around one day when suddenly a ninja jumped out and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!" and thre confetti all over the place. some of my friends lurked around and started doing the wave and gave me a hug. Suddenly on the floor laughing, i decided I love this site and started rocking out to MCR. I did my funky dance and got a little drunk. I saw Santa and a reindeer with a pig cat and I just shook my head sadly. Rolling my eyes at my drunkenness, I stumbled over to a clown and pretended to be a pirate. After that encounter, I was truly embarrassed and shocked and now it's time for you to leave.

That is QUITE the mouthful...

I really like cherry flavored candy. cherry lollipops, cherry Slurpees, etc. So one day, I got a study about cherry's. They said the the :farao:'s discovered cherry 's and gave them to their elephant's. I didn't beleive them, so I looked on the tiredness and saw that it was false. Seems like the alien's brought the first cherry's to America. I scratch and decided to head bob . After thinking about my research, I was suddenly hahha .
Back to top Go down
vampire.girli

vampire.girli

Number of posts : 616
House : Emmett House!!! Cause Emmett CAN be BETTER than Edward any day!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:09 pm

I was abducted by alien last night, then they started doing the do the wave . I was confused and turned into a monkey . :farao: came out and looked at me then a king and queen came out after him. They began eating cherry Then there was a dj let it play . I then began count the sheep
Back to top Go down
http://justagirlwithavoice.myblogland.com
MuffinTop Cullen 245

MuffinTop Cullen 245

Number of posts : 328
House : Emmett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Is it right?

I was abducted by aliens last night, then they started doing the wave. I was confused and turned into a monkey?. Farao came out and looked at me then a king and queen came out after him. They began eating chilies. Then there was a party.I then began counting sheep.

I am a duh person. I love to tiredness : and head bob . I am always lol! but sometimes i want to Evil or Very Mad . My friends r always geek and my enemies r always stalker! about me. I wish u all lots of im lovestruck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/falloutwitch
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm

I am a crazy person. I love to go on the computer and listen to music. I am always laughing out loud but sometimes i want to be evil. My friends r always geeks and my enemies r always lurking about me. I wish u all lots of love.

An elephant who likes to rainbow dancing bana and tree hugger! is considered to be a clown
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:27 pm

An elephant who likes to dance and hug trees is considered to be a clown.

I tongue at people like 50 million times a day. My friends are getting tired of me saying TA! . I have a friend who has a stalker! I hahha just a minute ago when I read this one post. I wish I could flying and that I was a :pirates: . I is also known as the llama
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:01 am

I poke my tounge out like 50 million times a day. My freinds are getting tied of my sayying I love TA. I have a freind who is a lurker I rofled just a minute ago when i read this one postI wish I could fly and I was a pirate. I am also known as the Lama?

I im lovestruck TA! and am such a stalker! in th cb. I always hahha when I talk to freinds who are Razz i am coldness and own kid on bike I always huggles my freinds
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm

I love this site and am such a lurker in the chatbox. I always rofl when I talk to friends who are poking their toungues out.I am cold and own a unicycle. I always *huggles* my friends.

elephant who study sing happy day of birth to their albino and cherry who ride on rendeer while pretending to be :farao: santa
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm

An elephant who reads and sings celebrates to their bunny and cherry who ride on reindeer while pretending to be a pharoah or Santa Claus??

um.. that... didn't really make sense but.. anyways!

There once was a very drunken man. Who was so drunken that he ran all the way to the zoo. Except at the zoo he passed out in the pig pen. The drunken man had very strange dreams that included clown , ninja power , and even... flower !!!
The drunken man was so Shocked so he never became drunken again!

The end! lol
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 am

There once was a very drunk man. Who was so drunk that he ran all the way to the zoo. Except at the zoo he passed out in the pig pen. The drunk man had very strange dreams that included a clown, ninja, and even... a flower !!!
The drunk man was so shocked so he never became drunk again!

When it was the ninja power happy day of birth he wanted to have confetti at his dj let it play.
but when it was his dj let it play his evil nemesis the rainbow dancing bana stole all the confetti so the ninja power was so hey you kids
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

When it was the ninja's birthday he wanted to have a confetti at his party but when it was his party his evil nemesis the dancing banana! stole all the confettie so the ninja was so angry

lol!

i always wanted to be a cat so one day i found a magic fairy but she turned me into a cherry so i Crying or Very sad and Crying or Very sad until suddenly, against all odds, i became the sunny! then as the sunny i helped my 2 friends become king and queen of the magical land of the fairy where :farao: and jocolor are banished!
Back to top Go down
undisclosed desires.

undisclosed desires.

Number of posts : 792
House : esmeeh!
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:10 am

I always wanted to be a cat so one day i found a magic fairy but she turned me into a cherry so i cried and cried until suddenly, against all odds, i became the sun! then as the sun i helped my 2 friends become king and queen of the magical land of the fairy where farao and jester are banished!

goodbye friend ,
I am the queen of flower land. My days are really boring. All I do every day is couch potato , Sleep and eat cherry cherry . I also have my personal jocolor but he doesn't make me hahha that much. My friends, on the other hand, are really clown . They do this do the wave and I can't stop hahha . Sometimes, my tommy hurts and I cannot eat more cherry .
In flower land, everyday is sunny . When I go outside, I play Basketball tree hugger! . It's never coldness here. Sometimes I ride my llama and than all the animals come to watch. I have cat cat , monkey monkey , pig pig , albino albino , rendeer rendeer and even elephant ! They are all silent , but they I love you me very much.
Oh, and my parties rockout ! They are the best is whole land and further! I always call a dj let it play, bongo and the rock n . We dance dot dance whole night! And in the end we throw confetti and smile dears together. Everyone comes, even the :farao: , santa , alien ninja power, :pirat: and geek . Everyone's welcome and it's a great opportunity to what a pleasure new friends. Sometimes we're soo drunken that we turn i'm blue! go wooohoo .
Than we count the sheep ...I'm often very sickness , but I had the great time ever!!! I'm never Embarrassed to rainbow dancing bana cause I love Dancing! ! duh !
Oh well, I talked too much * big grin! *
Anyway, it's awsome and you have to come one day!
Toodles now! I'm off to Arrow bounce .
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleyana.piczo.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:28 am

Hello,

I am the Queen of Flower Land. My days are very boring. All I do is sit around, sleep, and eat cherries. I also have my personal Jester, but he doesn't like me laughing much. My friends, on the other hand, are really clowns. They do the wave and I can't stop laughing. Sometimes, my tummy hurts and I cannot eat more cherries.

In Flower Land, every day is sunny. When I go outside, I play basketball and hug trees. It's never cold here.

Sometimes I ride my giant green thing that is so not a llama no matter what it's label says, and then all the animals come to watch. I have cats, monkeys, pigs, rabbits, reindeer, and even an elephant! They are all silent, but they love me very much.

Oh, and my parties rock ! They are the best is whole land and further! I always call a DJ, drummer, and the guitar twins. We dance all night! At the end we throw confetti and take pictures together. Everyone comes, even the Pharaoh, Santa, aliens, ninjas, pirates, and some funny guy with a weird looking hat. Everyone's welcome and it's a great opportunity to meet new friends. Sometimes, we're soo drunk, that we turn blue and go upside down.
Then we sleep....I often very grouchy, but I had the best time ever! I'm never too shy to dance with a banana, because I love dancing! Duh!

Oh well, I talked too much. *smiles*
Anyway, it's awesome and you have to come one day!

Toodles now! I'm off to jump away!
---
JEEZ THAT WAS LONG. xD
---
Hi! I'm a queen named Sarah! Razz

(short, yes. xD)
Back to top Go down
undisclosed desires.

undisclosed desires.

Number of posts : 792
House : esmeeh!
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:48 am

ahahahahha XD i got carried away Razz

Hi! I'm a queen named Sarah! tongue

haha i will keep short now..

I would like to be a cat cause cat looks funny when Dancing!!
They should do the wave , I bet I would hahha all week!

done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleyana.piczo.com
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:48 pm

I would like to be a kitty 'cause kitties look funneh when they dance.
They should do the wave! I bet I would laugh all week.

:farao: went to clown college and got kicked out. The afro man then turned into a flower .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Pharaoh went to clown college and got kicked out. The afro man then turned into a flower.

I am a king and you are my jocolor make me Razz and Dancing! so I wont have to get Suspect on your butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smiley Sentence
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: The Game Room. :: WordsWordsWords . . .-
Jump to: