Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

The Mortal Instruments Series

Go down 
+2
unscripted
whearazyourheart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The Mortal Instruments Series Empty
PostSubject: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 am

WHY IS THERE NOT A THREAD ALREADY???

this is only the best series ever! Jace stole my heart like Jasper but anyways discuss the three books here(city of bones, city of ashes, city of glass) .... and THE UPCOMING MOVIE!!!!

I say Alex Pettyfer for Jase but.... ANYWAYS!

if you havent read them READ!
Back to top Go down
unscripted

unscripted

Number of posts : 859
House : Emmett for shiz.
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 am

WHAT?!?!?!?! THERES A MOVIE?! Omg! I so want to see who they pick as Valentine! and Magnus! omg I so excited now! XD
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 pm

I saw it on a site, ill try and find it again but if they dont pick alex pettyfer for jase I shall be pissed!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm

sorry for double post, the person I got this fro m does ot wish to be said on here but they might be considering Jacksson rathbone for Alec!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
unscripted

unscripted

Number of posts : 859
House : Emmett for shiz.
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Wow I couldn't picture him as Alec. lol XD
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 pm

well pale, darkish hair I can see it and i adore him
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco

Mademoiselle Coco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 pm

From the Cassandra Clare website:

1): Is there going to be a Mortal Instruments movie? You should make one!

A: Ah, the question I get asked more than any other one. Once I get done chortling (gently!) at the idea that authors make movies (that’s like saying that gymnasts build stealth bombers or architects design ice cream flavors) . . . the answer is that there are no current plans for an MI movie as the rights have not been optioned (that’s how making a movie from a book works. A movie studio or production company, i.e. the people who make movies, purchase the rights to make a movie from the author, which is generally where the author’s involvement ends. ) Whether a movie gets made is not up to me, though I think it would be fun if that happened. A studio or production company would have to option the film rights, and that hasn’t happened yet. But I can report that there’s been a lot of interest, and we’ll see what happens! (And yes, this information is current. Please, please, please don’t email me asking if there have been developments and I just haven’t updated my website. If there ever was going to be a movie, I would hardly keep the info to myself, or off the site.)

And, yes, the FAQ has been updated recently in order to add in details on the Infernal Devices.

I do love the books, however Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

... but I saw on a website... and yes I saw that too on her site *must go find other site!*
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco

Mademoiselle Coco

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 am

Cassie did a fantasy casting on her website at some point, and it included Jackson Rathbone, so maybe you're thinking of that?
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 pm

hmm... no I saw that too and I didnt get it from a website I got it form a person who emails me
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Read the books. Loved the books. Have not given the books back to the friend I borrowed them from Razz
Alec and Magnus are made of win. Jase kind of bugged the hell out of me actually. Is that abnormal?
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 am

... very abnormal... actually you are the first person I know to not like Jace... I love him but we all know that Very Happy acually there wast a character that I strongly hated in this book which is a first
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 am

sorry double post I have some online movie proof that I CAN post

article on it: Scroll Down To Find

and: clickeh

also Cassandra twittered: Maybe. Patience. I'll post about movie stuff eventually.

is taht enouph to prove a movie is in the dicussion stage?
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 am

I'm glad to hear I'm abnormal. I mean, really it's not that I actually dislike him or anything, it's just that he tends to aggravate me a bit. Maybe it's just my tendency to dislike main male characters. I was like the Edward-basher of the year last year XD. So main male characters and I don't get along.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:00 pm

haha USUALLY ME TOO! but I dont know I really like Jace... I never liked Edward or Jacob for that matter, Ian... the only main character guys ive ever like ed is Kartik, Jared and Jace... thats it but im with you on that one
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm rereading the books and I'm starting to feel better about Jace but he's still definitely not my favorite. Although I got my friend Whitney to read the first book and she's absolutely in love with him Razz
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 pm

-sigh- well at least you are feeling better about him... you should get this whitney person on here

EDIT!!!

MORTAL INSTUEMNTS -gasp gasp- PROOOF FROM CASSANDRA CLAIRE HERSELF!!!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/tmi_movie/

scroll down!
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:47 pm

DOOOOOOOOOOOD.
I finally got City of Bones.
and I hate Jace right now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 pm

-GASP- WHHHHYYYYYY???? I love him
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:35 pm

PFFT.
-head desk- I'm starting to warm up, too <_<
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:25 pm

you better be
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

-head desks again-
does he have a big chin?
I dont like guys with overly large chins.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 pm

noooooo.... not in my head he doesnt
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 am

o____________________________________________o
i finished it.
oh.my.god.
PLEASE TELL ME HE IS NOT. PLEAAASE.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 am

Hahaha. That's exacty what whitney said when she finished it XD

Oh! By the way, whitney DOES get on here, just not very often. Her username is yocrowe14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments Series   The Mortal Instruments Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mortal Instruments Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next