Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Esmes Unite!

Go down 
+11
Khaos_Kataastreifa
whearazyourheart
sneaky little i.
AmeCullen
dragon225girl
undisclosed desires.
Eternal_Esme
down.the.rabbit.hole
missmack123
Lairai
the dodo's conundrum.
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:54 pm

lol, i just started cracking up. everyone stared at me like this: Shocked but i still laughed! Razz
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 pm

lol I do thnat allll the time, especialy when reading... I often laugh/scream/cry at books... people stare
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

haha Razz
it's sooo hard to read books at school bc sometimes YOU really want to freak out but then you're in the middle of class and you can't.. lol

one time I thought I was alone in a classroom and one of my fav characters died in a book and I started freaking out/almost crying and then it turns out someone WAS in the room. embarrassing but hey who cares right? Razz
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

RIGHT! well some dude left this other person and in the middle of french class I scream in tears COME BACK WILL! I got my book taken away Sad
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 am

awww! That's so sad and yet a little funny! Sad/Laughing

i hate it when teachers take away your books and other stuff. I mean,don't they WANT teens to be reading books and not having sex/doing drugs and stuff?? sheesh!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 am

haha lol thats right... hmm it will be harder next year though... high school.. meh. I will have to actually do work in school!
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 am

yeah some high school teachers are really .... scary. like ROARRRR scary! others are really cool and most are.... meh. average. beware of the HS teachers.....! bewareee
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 am

lol I will the math teacher I will have lives down the street from me and he is creeepy!
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 am

down the street? ouch that sucks!
all my teachers are far, far away ... Very Happy
hey, i guess that means that you'll always have math help Wink
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 am

erm no I wouldnt go in that dudes house if he dared me O.o
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 am

what about a triple-doggy dare?
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 am

LOL I havet heard that expression since I was six and NOPE ... hes just as creepy as the pedifile smiley :)
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 am

ahhaaha! yess the creepy :) smiley!
how we all love it!

lol, the last time i was dared to do something... i was at a goodbye party for a friend- we were just swimming and so I pulled on my towel and sat by the bonfire and got dared to go next door and talk to some kid from my school... and by talk i mean flirt >_< talk about embarrassing, it looked like i was practically naked!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 am

lol and how did that go? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 am

the kid's dad answered the door and kept telling me that his son was 'busy' lol! it was so embarrassing/funny!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:30 am

LOL nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

haha thanks. do you remember your last dare?
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 pm

hmm... I think I had to lick an outdoor door knob, either that or climb to the top of this evergreen tree in the middle of winter and then scream at people... I dont know which one was last, the door knob was nasty and the tree thing was scary but fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Esme

Eternal_Esme

Number of posts : 2993
Location : pretending that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...
House : Empathetic Special Motherly Emotional: E.S.M.E
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm

O.O new skin! I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.boundlesslove.heavenforum.com
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:16 pm

yes it is adored
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:28 pm

especially the fishes!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
undisclosed desires.

undisclosed desires.

Number of posts : 792
House : esmeeh!
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Geeez guys you are insane! You type 2pages per minute! I can't keep up! -screams-
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleyana.piczo.com
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 pm

we werre up late last night Razz
Back to top Go down
undisclosed desires.

undisclosed desires.

Number of posts : 792
House : esmeeh!
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 pm

I see....well I guess this page won't be up the next time I come here...so whatcha talking about now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleyana.piczo.com
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:35 pm

we were talking about dares, whats your last dare? .. or the worst works too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esmes Unite!   Esmes Unite! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmes Unite!
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next