Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Dreaming of Twilight

Go down 
+27
andwillyourlove1
IndigoBleuC13
xXxVampGirlxXx
luvia
stellabellax513
cinderella101
bellacullen51
Dazzling
loveTwilight!
Pearl
MsquaredRW
edwards_brunette_bella
Keladry Cullen
Lairai
MuseAddict101
Stephanie Cullen
Sonia Cullen
the dodo's conundrum.
Elena Cullen
chibichomp
twinkerbella
Eternity'sTime
Fangs-OX
Midnight Blossom
E.C. Dahlia
CamCullen
TheBlackestBlasphemy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:50 am

I ONLY ever dream about the Cullens!!!
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Wow, they sound very bizarro!!! Can you describe some of them?

Mostly my dreams take place in Breaking Dawn, and a lot of them take place at the wedding...
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:55 pm

That's very strange! Are you and Riley vamps in the dream??
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Wow- that sounds very interesting
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:21 pm

Gosh... I had a very odd (yet satisfying) dream Friday night while I was sleeping at my sister's dorm...

Her room got hot, so we opened the window and forgot to shut it before we went to bed, and I was sleeping on an air mattress on her floor with one blanket... I was FREEZING.

...Then I had a dream about Edward... It's kind of embarrassing to talk about, but it was very satisfying... Very...

:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
Keladry Cullen

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:29 pm

I had a dream that I was drowning, but luckily Edward saved me
Back to top Go down
Elena Cullen

Elena Cullen

Number of posts : 649
Location : petitioning for a return of the Volturi Lexicon! :P
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:07 am

Edward is all of our saviors!
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella

edwards_brunette_bella

Number of posts : 81
House : reading, writing, playing guitar, singing, obsessing over Twilight, swooning over Rob!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:47 am

I had a dream on time that I was at Bella's house in her living room, and all of a sudden Edward and Jacob come in and start doing the hokey pokey. Then, I'm in Edward's room, and I got to live through Chapter 20 of Eclipse!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!! I woke up thinking I was acyually in Edward's room, but sadly I wasn't......*sniffle*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 pm

I had a dream the Embry was gay
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:29 am

Last edited by Pearl on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:58 am

I dreamed i was a vampire. But then i woke up
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
Dazzling

Dazzling

Number of posts : 377
Location : laying on the ground dreaming that my room is Edward's meadow
House : ESME ♥ We have an E we have a S a M and an E!!! ♥
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:55 am

I dreamed last night that Edward was running through the woods and I was on his back, then I was lying in my bed and he was staring at me... Unfortunatly I woke up :'( Sad
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:20 pm

man, i want a twilight dream now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bellacullen51

bellacullen51

Number of posts : 915
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:28 pm

I have reoccuring dreams Very Happy

its like a string of dreams all related to each other.
I'm Bella in these dreams

Bella is already a vampire and there is a glitch in her system.
So Bells got pregnant and Edward over reacts thinking she cheated on him and then they make up and everything is fine. The baby is Elizabeth Alice Masen Cullen. Named after Edwards mother and Alice. Elizabeth is half human half vampire. When she was 16 she met a vampire named Zach who is the same age as Bellaand they fell in love and got married when Elizabeth was 17. she then became a full vampire on her 18th b-day.
When Elizabeth was 23, Bella got pregnant again with Melanie Claire. She was named because Edward liked the name Melanie and Claire came from a cousin Edward has in the dream who died when he was 16 in a car accident. They were apparently really close and Edward was crushed when she died. Melanie then met Jared (haha i was reading the host at the time these 2 came into the dream) who is not a 'vegetarian' vampire but was forced to change his diet in order to be with Melanie. They're married now also and Melanie became a full vampire. When Melanie was 18 Bella became pregnant AGAIN. This time with Nathaniel Jacob. Nathaniel came from Bella liking the name and Jacob came from our lovely wolf, Jacob. When Nate was 10 he met Blair, who is a human(haha reading gossip girl when they came in) they were best friends and then fell in love and got married when they were 17 and are both vampires now. four years after later, Bella got pregnant again, with twins. A boy and a girl, Dexter Ian and Remy Blake. But while she was pregant, Edward, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, Esme, Elizabeth, Zach, Melanie, Jared, Nate, and Blair, all went hunting. Bella didnt have to go because she didn't need to hunt as often because of her aversion to blood as a human and Jasper had hunted the night before so he stayed behind. He came over to keep Bella company @ Bella and edwards house. They were drinking and one thing led to another and Edward and Alice walked in on them........yea.
Soon after, Bella got raped by a guy named Cameron. Cameron was a vampire who was engaged to Claire (edwards cousin) and blamed Edward for Claire's death. So he took it out on Bella. Now Bella's in a near catatonic state.
And the twins are 5 now.

WOW...and the dreams are still going!

Im currently turning these dreams into a fanfic so if you want, you can read it Very Happy

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4345434/forever_yours
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/rynaaaa
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Wow, that is a lot of drama and stuff--it could be a soap opera!
Back to top Go down
cinderella101

cinderella101

Number of posts : 13
House : reading, writing stories, drawing
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:56 am

I've been rereading the series since I graduated school earlier this month. I always read a few chapters before I go to bed, and I usually don't turn my light off until like 2:00 a.m.

I've been going to bed thinking about the Twilight world, and how I should write a fanfiction. My thoughts are mostly on Twilight every night now. I'm actually starting to look forward to those few hours of reading because when I'm reading, I'm living the story pretty much.

This might be why I had a strange dream the other night. I was having trouble getting to sleep because I was thinking too much about the Twilight world. I was halfway between being awake and being asleep when I suddenly felt like there were all these vampires around me. It really freaked me out, but then I sort of went all calm because I sensed the werewolves coming. Then I sort of jerked awake.

My dreams are always very strange. Sometimes they are so clear that I remember them, but other times the memories aren't clear enough and I just get the feeling that I had a dream. This time the dream was more like I was simply sensing something, rather than seeing something. Very strange, right?

I think I'm thinking too much about the Twilight series. LOL.

What I think is really interesting is the fact that I was freaking out over the vampires and felt like the werewolves were coming to save me. I like the werewolves in the Twilight series more than I like the vampires, one reason being that Jacob and his pack all turn into wolves, which are my favorite animal. It's pretty funny how that fact sort of caught in my unconcious.

I hope I have other Twilight dreams where I see things rather than just sense stuff. Visible dreams are way better, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
stellabellax513

Number of posts : 210
House : horses, soccer, reading
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:30 pm

E.C. Dahlia wrote:
I had a dream that I was in Twilight and I was driving Edward's car around and he was like, "EEECCKKK. YOU ATE BELLA!". Then I was like, "I've never even seen Bella!" And then he gave me a cherry coke.

Weird, I know.

hahahaa. thats really funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/becca663613
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:54 pm

i had a dream that i was in a dark alley (how original), and i was lost and i looked around the corner only to see emmett and jasper making out!!!!! i was, like, insanely turned on, but then alice waltzed right up behind me and started having a melt down and hitting herself with one of those giant swirly lolipops, and i was all, "Don't be sad, Alice, Jasper still loves you", and she stopped crying and just said "I'm not crying about that, i'm crying becasue that should be me!" and she pointed and I turned to see what she was pointing to and i saw Jacob Black getting spanked repeatedly by Jasper and Emmet, who were now wearing feather boas and tutus while Jacob was laughing like a little school girl.

and then elmo appeared in a stylish spandex jumpsuit, and he did a very provocative dance, that we all ended up joining in.

the end.

(and no, i wasn't on drugs at the time this happened.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm

OMC. Thats pretty incredible.
Back to top Go down
xXxVampGirlxXx

xXxVampGirlxXx

Number of posts : 463
Location : With Edward. I told him that every second his lips on on mine, I'd tell him a quote from Twilight ;D
House : singing, acting, writing, drawing, reading, snowboarding, ice-skating
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:19 pm

I've had three Twilight dreams:

1.I was sleeping and then Aro came into my room through my window (the window was shut but he when through it like a ghost) and tried to kill me. Then Edward came and Aro randomly just froze and started staring at the wall. Edward and I ignored him completely and kept singing random songs at the top of our lungs, which some how didn't wake anyone up. Then I suddenly remembered my friend was sleeping over and she walked next to Aro and started staring at the wall. Edward and I just had this interesting conversation until my dream skiped ahead to the morning where I was in the hallway with Edward and Bella and we were standing there talking. I somehow managed to get him to agree to kiss my hand once a day. I just stayed there the entire school day I didn't go to class, yet no teacher said anything. I liked that dream, it was fun and really long.

2.I was at this ski logde and I was snowboarding and then I was randomly in my dining room which is somehow part of the lodge. There was an AC on in the dining room and the Edward popped up out of no where. He did something weird to the AC that I somehow found annoying so I said "Thats not funny!" Meanwhile my nana just finished a joke and right when I said that everyone turns to glare at me. Then I point to Edward and say "No, I was talking to him." and then the dreams ends. Isn't really strange? I wonder whats wrong with my subconscious.

3. I was in my backyard which somehow was different and more maze like with short bushes. All of the Cullens were standing in my driveway talking and for some reason I wasn't spazzing and running over there. I just completely ignored them and was hanging out with my neighbor Callie. A scorpian came out of nowhere and started chasing me and Callie. Then a certain way Callie ran made it come to me so I just stood there frozen and it was about to attack me but then Edward brought me to the driveway.

Last edited by xXxVampGirlxXx on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://edwardslamb.deviantart.com
stellabellax513

Number of posts : 210
House : horses, soccer, reading
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:38 pm

twinkerbella wrote:
omg! like every dream i have is twilight related!

last night i dreamed that i was sleeping right and then all of a sudden edward comes into my room through the window and i wake up cause i heard something. and i didnt know that edward had come in and then all of a sudden i felt somethin under my covers in bed with me and i freaked out and pulled off the covers and it was edward who was under there. i was like "oh! hey edward! whatcha doin here?" and he was like "shh...im hiding" and i was like "why?" and he was like "im playing hide and seek wit emmett and jasper." and i was like "ohh. but why are you hiding here in new jersey?" and edward was like "sasha, are you retarted? im a vampire. we always play across the nation. duh." and i was like "O-kay". and then it was quiet and all of a sudden he was like "shit. here they come. i gotta go" and he was bout to leave and so grabbed his hand and i was like "no. dont leave, let them come. gosh edward dont you know that is like my dream to have all the cullen boys in my room at once!" and he was like "yea. i can read minds remember. but this isnt a dream." and i was like "really?! thats so cool!" and then he left. and i looked out the window and i saw edward, emmett, and jasper running across my yard and jumpimg over the fence and then i heard my neighbor shoot a gun and yell "those damn deers again!" and then i woke up...weird huh? i actually kinda thought it really happend when i woke up too! but then i remembered that my neighbors were a bunch of old people and i doubt that they would shoot a deer...so yea...

and then the night before that i dream that mike was hiding under my bed and he was crying and i looked under and he was there and i was like "oh my gosh mike. get out of my room! i hate you!" and he was like " but i need to hide from cullen." and i was like "why?" and he was like "told him that before bella moved to forks i thought that he was gay." and i was like "mike! you retart who could you?!" and he was real quiet for a long time and then he put his hand out from under the bed and he was holding a cookie and he said "wanna cookie?" and then i woke up. randomness huh?

wow, thats funny. he was crying.rotfl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/becca663613
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

i had a dream where i was a vampire, and i was living with the cullens.
So what happened was that JAsper and i were singing that song from the Simpsons, the one where Homer's looking back at his life, but instead of the way its supposed to go it went like this:
“WHEN EDWARD WAS 17, HE DRANK SO VERY GOOD BEER! HE DRANK SO VERY GOOD BEER HE PURCHASED WITH A FAKE I.D.! HIS NAME WAS BRIAN MCGEE! HE STAYED UP LISTENING TO QUEEEEEENNN! WHEN HE WAS 17!”

And then Edward locked me in a closet. with a piano and was ike "write a better song". But THEN Jacob showed up at the cullens house and was like i wanna CHOCOLATE CAKE! and then Bella made him one, and then Edward let me out of the closet and was like, "oh, we arranged for you to marry Seth Clearwater." And i was like "Huh?".
And then we were almost married, but i ran away and ran into my room and cried, but then Emmett grabbed me and threw me over a cliff.

Oh, and did mention everybody kept calling me agatha. Which was weird.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:08 pm

lol, wow... that is a VERY strange dream o.O
Back to top Go down
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:19 pm

yes, and the weird thing was it incorperated like all my favorite things in one dream. like the ending is similar to the ending in Penelope, Theres alot of Twilight, and chocolate cake, and the simpsons, and the cliff throwing, hmm, that probably came from Maximum ride, b/c Max jumps off a cliff when the erasers are chasing her.
Back to top Go down
andwillyourlove1

andwillyourlove1

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:46 am

i can't remember one night since i first read twilight that my dreams haven't been related to twilight. lol. i'm so lame.

sometimes i have bella's dreams, which suck, because in all her dreams edward is either running away from her or not there at all.
well, except for the one where he's trying to kill her.
that one actually isn't too bad, because he always looks really sexy and seductive. lol. awkward.

i had one dream the other night where i was bella and edward was taking me car shopping. but i liked cars in this dream. so he bought me a pontiac solstice AND a saturn sky [which doesn't really make sense because they're almost the same car. the sky is just a little sexier].

and last night, i dreamed that i went to cornell university and i was a philosophy major [during new moon] in one of jasper's classes. and i was jasper's 'singer' so he bit me, but he couldn't drink all my blood because emmett and alice pulled him off of me. but the venom spread so i changed. and carlisle and esme had another adopted child to add to the family Very Happy

there are so many others it would take probably at least twenty five pages to write about them if i kept the summaries short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Twilight   Dreaming of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of Twilight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next