Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

The Host

Go down 
+20
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
xVAMPvalaPIREx
sneaky little i.
false pretence.
electric city !
madlenkadoll
mypersonalsun
MsquaredRW
Minias
Pshh_its_Abby
Alice_No's_All
VampireAtHeart
the dodo's conundrum.
MuseAddict101
luvia
stellabellax513
jaspers_gurl_23
xXxVampGirlxXx
bloodsucking beauty
Pearl
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 pm

He is... he is kinda selfish, you know. He hurt Wanda, because she was a soul, even though she was in his girlfriends body. I mean, I can understand why he would be angry. I would be too if the love of my life was taken away and had someone else put in her, anyone would. But, it was STILL Mel's face, STILL her body, and she was STILL in Wanda's head (even though he didn't know that) and I am sure Mel didn't like having her face getting banged up by the man that she loves.

You see, all Jared really wants is Mel, and Mel ONLY, no one else in her body. If somehow Wanda still found them, the humans, and Mel WASN'T still in her head, and they took Wanda out of Mel succesfully, and Mel wasn't there, Jared would probably want Wanda herself killed, because Mel wouldent come back. He wouldent be like Kyle and keep the soul in the body that he loves, I know that. You didn't see Kyle beating the crap out of Sunni, did you? (that is her name, right?). Jodi didn't come back, but Kyle decided to let Sunni live. Now, I'm not bashing Jared or anything, but he is kinda the 'I want what I want and when I want it' type, and on some people its okay, but for him its petty in my eyes.

</rant>
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:53 am

lol.... meh I still adore him, I hate wanda maybe thats why... and sunni wasnt annoying.... and I think it was alot about Jamie too why he wanted to kill Wanda, I wouldnt want a kid who is like a brother getting to know someone in his sisters body no matter how much he likes her... blech he just seems more real to me, what most people would be like, ian is a little too happy cheery although I do adore him
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Ian... He cares about Wanda, he loves Wanda no matter what body or form she is in. He protected her when she was in her cryotank, out of Mel's body. And I never said that Sunni (or was it sunny?) was annoying.

And Jamie would have found out anyway if Jared killed Wanda while she was in Mels body. He would kinda have to know, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:36 am

O.O

zomgsh! there's a forum for the Host... Shocked

YES! I just finished reading the book (uh....) YESTERDAY! IT WAS soooooooooooooooooo amazing!
I am definitely for WandaxIan (though jaredxmelanie is nice too but...) IAN IS THE SHIZ!

I mean, apart from the first time that he strangled Wanda EVERY other time he's been nothing but kind, sweet, loving, caring... i could go on all day! lol
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:42 pm

A THE HOST FORUM?!

link me.

seriously.
Ian did make mistakes, but we all do.
even that awesome boy.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm

darn right!

Ian is so wonderful that I don't even know where to begin!

"That's not true at all. It's not your face, but the expressions on it. It's not your voice, but the things you say with it. It's not how you look in that body, but the things you do in it. You are beautiful."

"I held you in my hands and you were so beautiful."

*sighsss*
those are two of my FAVORITE Ian quotes!!!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 am

*sigh* ... but I think I am sighing for a differnt reason Razz
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:37 pm

lol Razz

don't get me wrong, jared is cool too... for melanie.
but Ian is just so much better in my book!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Ian is coolo for the rest of yal but Jared shall forever be mine Razz
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 pm

lol
I would like Jared a WHOLE lot more if he would have STOPPED using Wanda to 'interact' with Melanie. You know, like causing emotional trauma by making out with her and then whispering love words to Mel! It's just so mean!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

she liked it though...
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 pm

not really. It traumatized her mostly because her body/mind loved Jared passionately and yet Jared's love wasn't for her. It was for Melanie. even Ian pointed it out when him and jared got into an argument outside of Ian's cave (where Wanda was 'sleeping')
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

meh I need to reread that book but I dont care if it was traumatising for her.... I dont like her much... its like when you watch a reality tv show where people get voted out... you just want her gone. In my opion... Im just hard on book charcters, and books for that matter and I got so pissed off, I figured Id just write my own... I still adore the host though and have nothing against Ian... but Wanda is just... annoying
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

SERIOUSLY, RANA.
I agree 100%.
Wanda felt that way toward Jared BECAUSE OF MEL! Jared was CRUEL to her.
rana, when you put it that way, which you are compleatly correct, you make me hate Jared SOOOO much.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

hey hey HEY! no haters please... I dont hate your guy and hating just leads to bad stuff
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Sorry Allz. Rana just gave a good point x]
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:57 pm

awe thats fine Very Happy
meh... still need to re-read the book meh
oh and maybe I love Jared so much because I usually love people you aren't supposed to love in books.. liek a backround character or something, and when I do fall in love with the main character I kinda orta spaz out -cough Jace cough-
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:47 pm

-giggles- I really need to read those books.

anyway.
im still team ian.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 am

-still team Jared Razz-
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 pm

-peers- Wow we've kinda filled this thread up O.o
anyway.
WHERE IS MY RANA?! I need to fangirl Ian with you!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:24 pm

I need to find a Jared fan so we can fangirl

and the thread is getting fuller!
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Si si.
It is.
because we are The Host fangirls Razz
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 pm

yes we are!!!!
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Totally Razz

the host is...

amazing.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 pm

completly amazing and fawesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Host - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host   The Host - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Host
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Mike's Corner-
Jump to: