Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

AVATAR HOUSEPOINTS: Last count October 9, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

AVATAR HOUSEPOINTS: Last count October 9, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: AVATAR HOUSEPOINTS: Last count October 9, 2008   AVATAR HOUSEPOINTS: Last count October 9, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:01 pm

EDIT: I posted some new rules, but just so you can see the old ones too:

Hey people! As some of you know, Kat and I have been counting housepoints, and I've decided to make some new rules for them.

If you want to keep the two points you get for making an avatar:

1) No house, no points. Make sure the post has your house in it somewhere, so I know who to give the points to! I don't care if its in your rank, the post itself, or your signature, just make sure it's there.

2) Put an update date in the title of your topic. This is so that I know if you've added anything since posts were last counted.

3) Put your username in the title of your topic. I don't want 15 topics called 'avatars by me' or 'avvies for Alice house'

4) Put the number of avatars you have in the title of your topic. I've fixed this for most of you, just remember to change it whenever you update. If you follow this rule, housepoint updates will come faster and be more accurate!

5) Don't post banners and avatars in the same thread . If you can't see the banners/avatars thread, PM your work to me and I'll make you one. I'll let you know when anyone comments too. I don't mind you leaving banners in your avatar thread, but the points won't be counted.

Failure to follow any of these rules may result in your avatars not being counted, and we wouldn't want that. SO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER!

Lastly, the avatars topic will be locked while I am counting, which you will just have to deal with! Sorry for the inconvenience.

I LOVE YOU ALL, AND YOU'RE INCREDIBLY TALENTED WITH AVATARS, THEY'RE ALL GREAT!

<3 twirls
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com

AVATAR HOUSEPOINTS: Last count October 9, 2008
Page 1 of 1